What's new

Their reparations checks weren't big enough.

Some people lose the ability to be humans when things don't go their way.

jeeptj19992001 said:
when monkeys go wild....
just shoot them.

chimps gonna chimp... I'd have love to have seen the workers start chucking things back. Hell, start swinging for the fences with the aisle stands.

As someone who has worked in this particular industry for the last 10 years. Boy am I glad I wasn’t the manager on duty for that shit storm. And all of that started over $4.00.

a bunch of parents dumped their kids off at this FEC and left them unsupervised. The crowd grew to the point it was over the allowed capacity due to COVID restrictions. Management decided to shut down for the night because they were over regulations. They refused to issue a $4.00 refund and all hell broke loose.

"people" "humans"

Yeah I didn't see either of those in that video... Just animals being animals.

In that intance sure, those were worthless animals but it had fuck all to do with their pigmentation and everything to do with being entitled ghetto trash.

That's what happens when parents haven't been parents. And/or that's what the parents act like and have taught it to their kids.

Those wild animals should be put down along with their parents. We can call it a twofer.

It's videos like these that make me realize there's actually a good use for a full auto rifle.

This is why we can't have putt putt fun centers in Tennessee. Everyone has to go rent from crispins, instead. :homer: :mr-t: :homer: :mr-t:

I hope they find her and lock her up, although we all know that won't happen. (shakes head)
Because of their color they know that society won't do shit to them at this point for fear of being called racist. IDGAF what color you are, if you're a shit bag you're a shit bag. Somebody has to start standing up for us or we will become overrun with shit bag behavior. Look at what they are letting them get away with in Seattle.

I hope they find her and lock her up, although we all know that won't happen. (shakes head)
Because of their color they know that society won't do shit to them at this point for fear of being called racist. IDGAF what color you are, if you're a shit bag you're a shit bag. Somebody has to start standing up for us or we will become overrun with shit bag behavior. Look at what they are letting them get away with in Seattle.

We have to start standing up for ourselves... why wait for a hero when one isn't coming...

As I get older, I tend to move farther away from civilization

We really don’t mind the peaceful (armed) neighbors, and lack of amenities

And this is why I live in in the woods of Whiteyville and never go into a city. :flipoff2:

20200728_043715.jpg

Top Back Refresh