What's new

the woods sucks at hunting thread

Lol To picture the hillbilly hell I live in for the first 30 some years of my life I didn’t realize there were places that would cut deer up for you. It was SOP to just cut it up ourselves. :homer:

One of my employees said they charge like $120 to cut it up. Screw that, the little amount of meat that comes off a deer that’s way too much.

Same for me, except as I get older I have much less time and making them all into sausage is worth paying someone to do for me.

Lol To picture the hillbilly hell I live in for the first 30 some years of my life I didn’t realize there were places that would cut deer up for you. It was SOP to just cut it up ourselves. :homer:

One of my employees said they charge like $120 to cut it up. Screw that, the little amount of meat that comes off a deer that’s way too much.
Im too cheap to pay to have and elk cut. No way I’m paying to have a deer cut.

I hunt SC, W PA, and occasionally CNY. For a basic butcher and wrap its $60-90 in all 3. It goes up depending on what kind and how much sausage you want. I do mine myself more because I know what Im getting and I dont waste nothing. I guarantee i get at least 5lbs more off of a small doe than a processor does.

Top Back Refresh