What's new

The Unofficial 'who wants to be a MOD' Thread

As I said before, I am down for anything Mopar related, Dodge forum, etc. I have been a Global Mod at RamchargerCentral for getting close to a decade.

Oh oh oh pick me pick me . I want to judo chop necks and move threads and make nasty lil deletion notes about what **** the poster was.

wouldn't know where to start. just happy someone got this place going right in time.

Bout time you got here biach.

Gave up waiting for it to come back up did ya.

Oh oh oh pick me pick me . I want to judo chop necks and move threads and make nasty lil deletion notes about what **** the poster was.

Were you a mod in the dodge area at pirate? I will vouch that you know your dodge shit forwards and backwards.

Nah, I was never a mod on Pirate. As for knowledge, I've been tinkering with Mopars for over 30 years and I am a Mopar Parts Manager, so it's pretty much my job.

I'll be a mod in the sxs forum, but I'm going to delete everything that isn't "sxs owners are lame" :flipoff2:

Edit: for reasons mentioned in the intro thread

Last edited:
I didn't get banded in 20+ years on the old board, unfortunately most people who would vouch for me left a long time ago.

I'm down.

I’d gladly do the Jeep section. Used to be so much good tech and then it all went to shit.

Top Back Refresh