What's new

The shitshow begins in less than an hour

Took an hour from when I left the driveway till I pulled back in with my jive ass sticker. Decent crowd at the firehouse.

Funny everyone can see the plywood, but we're not allowed to state what demographic it's intended to protect against.

image_60143.jpg

Gotta say, those pens they are handing out are pretty nice...

I smart-assed the old broads and asked why the only color choices were red and blue? Told them its like they want us to show them what side we're on by picking up a pen! They didn't laugh. Grouchy old broads.

I'm not even going to bother with watching any of the "news idiots" spout off all their bullshit. I don't feel like :barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf: today.
I'll check the results tomorrow morning when I get up. Losing sleep and listening to the idiots won't change the results.

Yep, did that in 2016. The next morning was like the best Christmas present in 20 years to hear Killary fucking lost.

Yep, did that in 2016. The next morning was like the best Christmas present in 20 years to hear Killary fucking lost.

I vaguely remember 16, but I went to bed 9-something and Trump was getting slaughtered... woke up flicked the news on at 5:30 and it was millions of crying green hairs.

No mask needed here nobody gives a fuck. Not even the old people here care anymore. Usually I don't have to wait, but there was a line at 7am cause they combined three polling stations into one.

Everybody buckle in! :laughing::laughing:

I vaguely remember 16, but I went to bed 9-something and Trump was getting slaughtered... woke up flicked the news on at 5:30 and it was millions of crying green hairs.

Yeah it was bleak. I kept an eye on it though and Trump just kept getting more and more states. Then finally it was like 1 or 2 in the morning and they called it. I couldn't believe my eyes. And then the sweet sweet butthurt ensued...

Oh Lord help us. I'll watch for a while but I have to go into the office tomorrow to pay for all these idiots that just want Biden Bucks.

4 years ago when I woke up at 5:30am and turned on the TV I started laughing like a loon when I saw Donny won. Hope for that again but I don't have a lot of faith in that.

PXL_20201103_235559897.MP.jpg

Dropped off my ballot since I don't have much faith in USPS.

Those are the projections based on exit polling, historic data, etc. They actually explained it on Fox news

The du is starting to panic. They had Biden blowing trump out and with the ground trump made up in Miami dade county they are getting nervous.

Top Back Refresh