What's new

The shitshow begins in less than an hour

Andrew

Resident Redneck
Member Number
Polls here are open 6a-9p. Gonna be an interesting night.

Got my beer on ice and my boat all shined up, I plan on riding the river of liberal tears tonight. TRUMP 2020

I wish I had your confidence. The amount of judges allowing horseshit and the number of Soros funded AG's has me at the......instead of fake Biden landslide....we will be nice and just slap you around camp......they have been justifying and encouraging their riot army all year.

Useful idiots are just that. People have legitimate reason for fear.

It will be interesting for sure...

My concerns are what's next? The precedence has been set, rioting, impeachments, etc. etc.. all at the cost of the working class people.

Polls opened at 7 am here, I pass two polling places on the way to work, lots of extra traffic and long lines at the polling places this morning, very abnormal for my regular rural commute to work.
I will vote on my way home from work, I live in a small town of 400, there be very few people there when I go most likely no line or waiting will be in and out in less than ten minutes.

I wish I had your confidence. The amount of judges allowing horseshit and the number of Soros funded AG's has me at the......instead of fake Biden landslide....we will be nice and just slap you around camp......they have been justifying and encouraging their riot army all year.

Useful idiots are just that. People have legitimate reason for fear.

Well my confidence comes from a few things.

The silent majority, I know I sure as hell don't advertise my support of the President. I used to quite openly support him but I got real tired of the shit kickings I was getting.

His rallies, jesus christ it's like looking at a Iron Maiden concert, packed full and everyone not in is hanging around outside.

Now it's a bit controversial but they way he speaks, specifically the way he sounds like you and me, not polished, not all that PC but gets down to it and says what's on his mind.

I've got friends all over the world and not very many dislike the President, I cast my vote a while ago from canuckistan as have my expat friends, some for the first time up here. GF has a friend in HI that says she see's nothing but Trump signs all over her island.

All in all I believe he will win, it won't be a blow out but he will prevail and I have a gut feeling we will probably know tonight.

I'm gonna swing by the local polling station after dropping the kid off for daycare (and grabbing a couple breakfast sammiches from the gas station for the wait. I'll have to put on a plain or my University mask, as the one that says "This is not about safety, its about compliance" would probably get me removed from the line for political statements or campaigning, or some horseshit.

No lines at 6:30 this am. Usually there are at least a couple dozen waiting instead there were only around 5 of us. Passed multiple polling places on my way in and they all seemed a little lighter than normal. Early and absentee voting?

i read somewhere that DC has been boarding up the entire capitol hill and surrounding areas. I havent heard back from any of my contractors friends yet to confirm.

Can confirm. My wife's coworker lives in D.C. She had a video chat with her last night and I popped in for a bit. Apparently every window had boards. "Its like a warzone here" is what they said. "never seen anything like it". Now, they're mostly anti-Trump so my comment was along the lines of, tells a lot about a political party when people have to board up homes and businesses if they lose the election. I was asked to leave. :laughing:

So it is written, so let it be done

Cdxn0sC.png

The silent majority, I know I sure as hell don't advertise my support of the President. I used to quite openly support him but I got real tired of the shit kickings I was getting.

His rallies, jesus christ it's like looking at a Iron Maiden concert, packed full and everyone not in is hanging around outside.

Now it's a bit controversial but they way he speaks, specifically the way he sounds like you and me, not polished, not all that PC but gets down to it and says what's on his mind.

I've got friends all over the world and not very many dislike the President, I cast my vote a while ago from canuckistan as have my expat friends, some for the first time up here. GF has a friend in HI that says she see's nothing but Trump signs all over her island.

All in all I believe he will win, it won't be a blow out but he will prevail and I have a gut feeling we will probably know tonight.

Are you a dual citizen?

I'm firmly convinced that it's just a horse race between a huge resurgence of Trump voters, put up against a huge bloc of votes by dead people, manufactured and "harvested" votes, etc...

Polls opened by me, in NY, at 6am. I went to my site at 6:20 and the line was about 300 yards long wrapping around the school. I am going back later this morning in the hope the line is shorter.

Polls open at 7. Ill be lining up 630-645. Be my first time ever voting R or D for POTUS, always voted independent or Libertarian before.

At least no matter which way this blows shouldnt be a shit show up here.

Got there around 6:45. There were ~50 people in line already. Once they opened the doors the line went fast. I was voter #15 in my precinct and was out in 30 minutes. The guy running the machine recognized my last name. Turns out he went to HS with my dad. Class of '58.

Top Back Refresh