What's new

The pet peeve thread.

Hot women wearing a mask but won't slide it down to show me they're smiling underneath that frilly fabric when I know they are. I expended true effort to cheer them up and all I got was to watch their boobs jiggle when they're laughing under that sexy mouth garment...

:grinpimp:

Unclean floors and counter tops.....wife and daughter think I have a cleaning problem but yet they don't like me to clean because I throw everything away. I guess clutter is another one.

People at work not putting tools/supplies away. Instead they leave them lay on the floor because “I wasn’t sure where it goes.” Fucking ask someone then.

people that talk about a "pet peeve" but then say nothing about their pets. it's just a fucking peeve people

Littering.
Retards that show up at the shop with their own parts (that are usually wrong) and ask how much to put these on?
Rust

x2 on littering. Absolutely hate seeing trash all over our roads.

I own a stretch of road frontage down a back road (roughly 200 yards), and my swamp butts up to the road. Constantly finding beer cans, Sheetz bags, ash trays dumped, soda bottles, just shit everywhere.

Pennsylvania needs to up the fine if they actually want to keep Pennsylvania beautiful. Near Summerville, WV their littering fines are $20,000. Not a lot trash along the interstate down there.

Littering.
Retards that show up at the shop with their own parts (that are usually wrong) and ask how much to put these on?
Rust

I have some ACDelco tie rods and ball joints for the Sierra. What's the cost to install?

:dustin:

People watching me eat. I will sit down and share a meal with anyone, but fawk off if you think you're going to stand there and have a conversation while I eat.

People watching me eat. I will sit down and share a meal with anyone, but fawk off if you think you're going to stand there and have a conversation while I eat.

X2. I can't eat if someone does that cuz I have to focus on their lips to understand what they saying and then my food gets cold.

people that don't use the cart return, dishes in the sink, and as of late, people (my boss) jumping to conclusions and chewing me out for something that I literally had NOTHING to do with, and 3 more minutes of research on the issue would have revealed who the true culprit was :mad3:

people that don't use the cart return, dishes in the sink, and as of late, people (my boss) jumping to conclusions and chewing me out for something that I literally had NOTHING to do with, and 3 more minutes of research on the issue would have revealed who the true culprit was :mad3:

I view the cart corral as being the same as a self check-out. The store has employees who are paid to ring up my items and bring the carts back into the store for my use to buy their shit. If they want me to put them back where I got them, put a toll booth at the entrance that kicks out dollar bills and I'll put it back. I'll start using your fucking self check out when there is a discount for doing so.

Need an illustration for that one because I can't picture how that is able to be done.

some of them are the typical square cutout on both sides, some have a round hole on one side, don't put the tap in the round hole side. with larger taps it won't seat fully on the V blocks.

most people don't bother to check, but something i seem to love to hate is when i see a tap handle backwards :rasta:

I view the cart corral as being the same as a self check-out. The store has employees who are paid to ring up my items and bring the carts back into the store for my use to buy their shit. If they want me to put them back where I got them, put a toll booth at the entrance that kicks out dollar bills and I'll put it back. I'll start using your fucking self check out when there is a discount for doing so.

That's a lot of words to say you're lazy.

people that talk about a "pet peeve" but then say nothing about their pets. it's just a fucking peeve people

no, it is a special peeve that you care for. like a pet. it is your pet peeve.

people calling all calipers Vernier regardless of scale is a peeve, but i don't correct people when i see it and i don't care about it as much as upside down tap handles. I have started calling them measuring sticks instead

I have some ACDelco tie rods and ball joints for the Sierra. What's the cost to install?

:dustin:

Book time X 1.5. Plus I get to fart in your car. Don’t like it, gtfo. :flipoff2:

People who respond to forum , facespace posts " sorry you killed a bus load of nuns" or something like that.

Littering smokers those dirt bags are the worst

Dishwasher loaded inefficiently. I end up rearranging the damn thing while muttering under my breath every time someone else tries to load it.

Also, the assholes who pick up their dogs shit and then leave the bag on the side of the road, trail, etc. Great, so you've turned something that would go away naturally into a bag of liquid dog turd :mad3:

Last edited:

Are you leaving the carts wherever you want in the parking lot, or are you at least putting them in the cart returns found all over the parking lot? If you leave them in empty parking spaces, or beside parked cars, you're a douchebag.

People who can’t walk the extra 20’ to put their cart in the cart return.

20200607_132210.jpg

photo11325.jpg

I love her dearly after 42 years of marriage; but my wife cannot hang a new roll of toilet paper.

At first it was the "springy-holder" thing was a pain. So I replaced the hanger with one that you simply slide the roll over on to.

Even with that, an empty roll will still hang on the holder; and a fresh roll of toilet paper will sit on the counter next to the toilet. :rolleyes:

Thing is.....

I almost lost my wife due to breast cancer this past year. I no longer sweat the little things like this and will simply replace the empty roll myself...... I'm just thankful she's still around....

Top Back Refresh