What's new

"the other place" history thread

Tthe dude whos (parents?) place was almost sucked into that giant sinkhole down south somewhere.

I think Paragon was in that hood doing reporting on it. Crazy stuff.
Not me. I did know someone else that lived there that lived near that dude’s parents.

I vaguely remember all that. Now, I’m gonna have to dig around because I can't remember everything.

Yea soundguy. He's alive and well on FB last time I checked. I don't remember what exactly became of the parents house that turned to liquid.

How about when Camo mouthed off that there needed to be more dead police officers and Lance had to finally come in and shut that shit down. Then I think Cano came back and said he was going to make a donation to a fund for cops or something.
I reached out to Lance and told him good job. He had been getting a lot of shit for it.

So much tech and invaluable information that will be lost.

VS are fucking horrible. I get that forums are dying and there's less and less traffic/income but there is no better way to meet quality like minded people and freely exchange information.

Sucks what happened to the other site and all the other forums reduced to click farms.

I get that forums are dying and there's less and less traffic/income but there is no better way to meet quality like minded people and freely exchange information.

VS can't profit from that so they don't GAF if you stay or go. It's all about the clicks to them and not the community.

It’d be nice if Silverzuk would drop in & tell us a story now and then. Or at least part of one like old times.

Top Back Refresh