Votes: 44 21.7%
  • Moderna

Votes: 38 18.7%
  • Johnson & Johnson

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • I'm an anti-vaxer and I don't want to be a part of The Borg

Votes: 108 53.2%

• Total voters
The difference is that getting the bug generates a lower antibody level, even with a nasty case, than the vaccine does.
This is flat out 9000% not true.

It's been proven too many times to reference, the post-covid+ antibodies are both significantly stronger than the mrna vaxx AND last longer. Even the 'vaxx only- no other treatment' psychopaths admit this or at the very least skip over it.

Your shot is Coors Light. Having covid is Yuengling black and tan.

This is flat out 9000% not true.

It's been proven too many times to reference, the post-covid+ antibodies are both significantly stronger than the mrna vaxx AND last longer. Even the 'vaxx only- no other treatment' psychopaths admit this or at the very least skip over it.

Your shot is Coors Light. Having covid is Yuengling black and tan.
One thing that makes this post a legit bogosity is that you failed to provide a credible cite for your argument...but you are certainly entitled to your opinion on the matter.
In my case I have anecdotal and email references compliments of the Red Cross that I donated to that say 100% to the contrary...along with a few cites from Science magazine and a few Medical journals.:shaking:

One thing that makes this post a legit bogosity is that you failed to provide a credible cite for your argument...but you are certainly entitled to your opinion on the matter.
In my case I have anecdotal and email references compliments of the Red Cross that I donated to that say 100% to the contrary...along with a few cites from Science magazine and a few Medical journals.:shaking:
So are you going to post these? If not you are no better than he is. Are you really going to try and say your jab is better than getting the rona? :lmao:

complains about lack of citations... provides no citations. :lmao::lmao:

Boosters for you, eh?

Just in my circle of people that I personally know.
8 have had Covid-Delta and none had the shot. Of those 3 had Covid twice. All 8 were at home for 7-10 and got very sick 2 had several days on bottled oxygen. Ages range from 70-20 and various ranges of health.
12ish have got the shot and 1 got tested positive for Covid after the shot, elderly okay health. Zero symptoms except loss of taste. No side effects. None have got the Covid D

Just in my circle of people that I personally know.
8 have had Covid-Delta and none had the shot. Of those 3 had Covid twice. All 8 were at home for 7-10 and got very sick 2 had several days on bottled oxygen. Ages range from 70-20 and various ranges of health.
12ish have got the shot and 1 got tested positive for Covid after the shot, elderly okay health. Zero symptoms except loss of taste. No side effects. None have got the Covid D
how do they know they had Delta? IIRC, the only way to know is to send blood sample to the CDC....

All you that got the jab get ready for lifelong boosters or you will not be fully vaccinated.

CDC director: U.S. may change definition of "fully vaccinated" as boosters roll out

Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Friday the U.S. "may need to update" its definition for what it means to have full vaccination against COVID.

The big picture: The CDC and the FDA have officially approved boosters with every authorized vaccine in the U.S. for people who meet specific requirements. Walensky explained that since not everyone is eligible for a booster, the definition has not been changed "yet."

All you that got the jab get ready for lifelong boosters or you will not be fully vaccinated.

CDC director: U.S. may change definition of "fully vaccinated" as boosters roll out

Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Friday the U.S. "may need to update" its definition for what it means to have full vaccination against COVID.

The big picture: The CDC and the FDA have officially approved boosters with every authorized vaccine in the U.S. for people who meet specific requirements. Walensky explained that since not everyone is eligible for a booster, the definition has not been changed "yet."

ironic that they have approved boosters for jabs that are only approved under the EUA...

ironic that they have approved boosters for jabs that are only approved under the EUA...
Boosters are not approved as far as I know.
FDA is the one that approves things, and it's strange that any story would even say that the CDC approved anything when they are irrelevant.

1- I'm lazy, and I refuse to cite a reference to something that has become common knowledge even (begrudgingly) from the other side. Hey... if you mishandle Roundup, it may eventually cause Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. I'm not gonna provide a source, because at this point even 1st graders know that.

2- The Red Cross? The fucking Red Cross? Dude... I love you. For all I know you're an amazing human being, and my life is better having known you/ seen your posts. But get the fuck out of here with your Red Cross. :laughing:

David, you coming back? :lmao:

For all you get the vax, trust the vax people. Might want to start looking into where you are getting your info.

Out of 257 infections 238 were vaxd 19 had prev infected. That's 13x for breakthru for vaxd. 9 people sent to hospital. 8 vax 1 prev infected.

Are you stupid or just a leftist blind to the truth sheep.? Everyone I know that has had rona in the last 6 months has been vaxd. I dare you to provide any proof that at ANY point in the last 2 years a hospital was overcome at any time. Maybe you missed the 976 conversations that hospitals run at close to max capacity for max efficiency all year and that any reports to the hospital being slammed by covid has been exaggerated 5x and that due to many root causes they are full from choices made by the hospital admins not influx of cases.

You're in the US, I am in Romania, how many news outlets cover the exact specifics of a country half-way around the globe? Or do you have any knowledge about our medical system?

Friends working as doctors or nurses are all complaining that they are overwhelmed, 90% of deaths are non-vaccinated people (I'm not pushing the vaccine though).

I don't need to prove anything to you. I feel bad for you if my post stirred such a reaction, to call me stupid or leftist blind, I don't even categorize people on leftists and rightists.

No.

You are #20, behind USA at #19.
Why do people say bullshit like this? Are you repeating CNN or what?

What bullshit? Didn't I specifically write "leading the death tool per population number, worldwide, Romania." ? At that point we were on top.
Per population is one thing, total deaths is another, please re-read instead of being offended.

Check out the statistics from the link you sent (sorry to burst your bubble, USA is not number one in everything, it might not even be the greatest country on Earth...):

Nm4BqVY.jpg

UWH2Uc4.jpg

EDITED because my initial response was kinda harsh :))

Last edited:
Not even a meter is a meter but at this point we'd be nitpicking, won't we?

Not even a meter is a meter but at this point we'd be nitpicking, won't we?
:laughing:

The information is so overwhelming and contradictory these days, I can only keep track of what is going on in my house...and there's only two of us.

Keep your health up, take Vit C & D, take Lysine, stay hydrated, wash your hands, have O type blood. That's been my recipe for success.

:laughing:

The information is so overwhelming and contradictory these days, I can only keep track of what is going on in my house...and there's only two of us.

Keep your health up, take Vit C & D, take Lysine, stay hydrated, wash your hands, have O type blood. That's been my recipe for success.

Agreed on the info, this is a new situation globally and I can't blame anyone for flying by feel.

I've been way more anti-social than usual, and only got the shot yesterday because everything is fucky here and they're closing everything, I can't even take my daughter swimming. Had it not been for my kid, I would've gladly stayed unvaccinated.

Oh, and how about some pictures of those hot Romanian womenz?

This is all you get :P

AAnHC63.jpg

You're in the US, I am in Romania, how many news outlets cover the exact specifics of a country half-way around the globe? Or do you have any knowledge about our medical system?

Friends working as doctors or nurses are all complaining that they are overwhelmed, 90% of deaths are non-vaccinated people (I'm not pushing the vaccine though).

I don't need to prove anything to you. I feel bad for you if my post stirred such a reaction, to call me stupid or leftist blind, I don't even categorize people on leftists and rightists.

Your healthcare system sound really really bad. "Romania’s spending on its health care system is among the lowest in the European Union, with just 5.2 percent of its G.D.P. allocated toward it. The average in the bloc is around 10 percent."

Like I said. It's not covid. While it's not helping, it is not and never has been the factor it's just one of the contributing factors and where everyone keeps laying blame because it's the universal excuse that gets no backlash. While you may not categorize people left or right let's just call it truth or fiction then. Repeating things as fact when you cannot prove them is the #1 issue in the world today no matter where you are. I'm sure you think mask work too.

1634562583290.jpeg

You can't prove everythhing that's happening. Can you prove that we spend so little on healthcare? (yes, it's true but can you prove it? Or are you just repeating something?)

I've been using a PM2.5 pollution mask with charcoal filters for 5 years now, as I used to commute by bike.

I don't think anyone wants to write that a mask provides any level of protection out of fear of lawsuits.

Last edited:
Q&A came out from my employer today. People asked about boosters. We dont' require them, but essentially, if Biden issues an EO requiring boosters... we'll be required to take them.

Natural immunity? Nope... not good enough... you still do not pass go, do not collect $200

What bullshit? Didn't I specifically write "leading the death tool per population number, worldwide, Romania." ? At that point we were on top.
Per population is one thing, total deaths is another, please re-read instead of being offended.

Check out the statistics from the link you sent (sorry to burst your bubble, USA is not number one in everything, it might not even be the greatest country on Earth...):

Nm4BqVY.jpg

UWH2Uc4.jpg

Nobody compares total numbers between countries of different size. It's so stupid even a child knows better.
Deaths per population is the only way to compare every time. IQ required = 70

Top Back Refresh