Votes: 38 18.7%
  • Johnson & Johnson

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • I'm an anti-vaxer and I don't want to be a part of The Borg

Votes: 108 53.2%

• Total voters
Spinnoff time
Who posted in here and got ded?:flipoff2:
Still alive. Double dose of the Pfizer before they walked back saying that it would stop you from getting the ’rona.

wife’s multi boosted and still here also. We’ll see which one of us ends up collecting life insurance.

Still haven't got the clot shot, still haven't got the Rona, still don't know anybody that has died from the Rona.

My uncle claims his fiance died from the Rona back in Jan of last year, but we're all pretty sure he's actually gay, and nobody from the family ever met her or heard him talk about her prior....and he never produced pics of her or anything.

Still haven't got the clot shot, still haven't got the Rona, still don't know anybody that has died from the Rona.

My uncle claims his fiance died from the Rona back in Jan of last year, but we're all pretty sure he's actually gay, and nobody from the family ever met her or heard him talk about her prior....and he never produced pics of her or anything.
Genius! Kill off your made up cover up story while you can.

Was she Canadian?

Scrolling from page one.. quite a few of members who admitted to getting it need some welfare checks cause they fell off a posting Cliff.👀. Coincidenc?

Top Back Refresh