What's new

The official Holiday Drama Fest thread.

ThePanzerFuhrer

The Rock Breaker God
Member Number
Loc
Wi
Post up your family drama :lmao:.

Just got the text my sister has the Covid. Gave my mom the warning to tell her to stay the fuck home. My mom being the nicest person ever and my sister being the spoiled princess she’ll come down with her demon spawn and infect all 30 of us. She’ll think there’s nothing wrong with that.

If I don’t hear anything soon about her staying home, I’m calling her ass up and living up to my being a asshole brother title.

Man I love the holidays!!!!

Going to my GFs moms place this year. Her mom and her brothers are hell bent leftist and OD on fake news network CNN. My GF is very conservative and so far every visit I’ve been too with her family nothing is brought up about politics which is great. If anything comes up like the KR story I’ll leave the house immediately before I say anything to start a war.

I have three Thanksgivings.

The first one is with my immediate family. Won't be anything major there.

Friday at my inlaw's. That will be a liberal-fest talking about the latest trends on Facebook and CNN.

Saturday is with my folk's and my aunt and uncle. That's the best. We have such a great time together.

I'm trying to see if I can fit in a lobotomy tomorrow evening.

Dinner with the girlfriends leftist family that I haven't even met should be ok. She said that she'd like to bounce out as soon as we're done eating because she knows her cousin will con her mom into having everyone come over and get shit faced and she doesn't want to deal with it.

Perfect, I told her to pack a bag and stay at my place after we get back from my families dinner.

Holy shit I just talked to my dad and the princess made the right call and is gonna stay home. I would have bet big money she would come down and just stay in the basement or some stupid shit like that. :flipoff2::lmao:

Kid is still fighting an ear infection, and I’m getting over food poisoning. Was supposed to go to my moms today for Thanksgiving tomorrow. That’s up in the air now.

The wife and I each bring a ****y SIL to the table. There is always some sort of drama with Holidays. I’m over it and just ignore them.

I will be drinking margarita's at the Mexican restaurant across the street from me tomorrow.

Hopefully no drama unless I see some stupid fucks trying to eat their meal while wearing a mask, cause after a few drinks I have a hard time keeping quiet about that.

Younger daughter is home from college, we're having a great week. Will go to adult drop-in hockey with her, older daughter, and her bf tomorrow morning since they're all "adults" now. Woot!

Off to my FIL's house tomorrow. He and his girlfriend are awesome. MIL and her twin brother (her brother is great friends with my FIL) are coming, too...as long as my MIL keeps things low-key everything will be awesome. If she starts pestering my FIL about money or insurance or whatever, I will need to politely shut her down. She can handle that on a phone call instead of at the holiday dinner table.
FIL's GF is a great cook. We're bringing sweet potatoes and smoked deviled eggs.

Older daughter lives across town with her boyfriend. We'll get together with him and his parents on Friday night to eat brisket and smoked turkey and drink lots of bourbon with his dad. it will be awesome.

I do really enjoy the holidays. They always spiral into out of control fun and laughter. Every year something stupid happens and it turns into a good time.

One year someone brought those evil/good jelly belly’s . I never laughed so hard, watching my mil run across the room screaming that one tasted like dog shit!!!!

One year me and my brother were fucking around with a new Sno scoot I bought. Sno scoots make like 8hp. So a fat guy on one needs to hit everything wide open. I needed to clear a snow plow bank to get by the house. I jumped the sno bank and landed on the bare black top. The under powered metal ski sled stopped instantly.

We’ll the fat guy riding did not stop. Being a trooper I held onto the handle bars full throttle, my back legs flew over top of myself. As my brother puts it, it was the most beautiful scorpion tail he has ever witnessed. I landed flat footed on the ground infront of the sled while still holding onto the handle bars.:homer:

We still laugh about that to this day. I couldn’t stand up straight for three days after that stunt.

We specialize in the fun drama lol.

My old man got diagnosed with macular degeneration last week and promptly crawled into a bottle. They bailed on coming up for football and seeing the inlaws and grandson because he was drunk. Told my mom if he's still drunk on turkey day we're not coming down. He still hasn't done anything to get a second opinion or get a treatment plan in place even though he's on the Cadillac health plan due to being on the job disabled from the fire department.

No drama here. My heart is full, my kids are home for a while. Picked up my daughter at the airport this morn.

We're doing a chill Holiday, tree going up, I am frying a wild turkey with all the fixins.

I start drinking Nog of Egg with spiced Brandy soon.

Top Back Refresh