What's new

The official *facepalm* thread.

Sceep

🖕___ 😆___ 🖕
Member Number
Loc
Central NM
Lets see if this goes anywhere. Post up the dumb shit you see every day that makes you continually question the human race.

Capture.JPG

Lets see if this goes anywhere. Post up the dumb shit you see every day that makes you continually question the human race.

A bit of a tangent, I am not on Facebook, but occasionally other people show me things from Facebook. Why do people post images they made of text instead of just typing out their question and hitting "post"?

A bit of a tangent, I am not on Facebook, but occasionally other people show me things from Facebook. Why do people post images they made of text instead of just typing out their question and hitting "post"?

its not an image, its a background applied to the text when they hit post. And they do it to be annoying AF.

its not an image, its a background applied to the text when they hit post. And they do it to be annoying AF.

Okay, so less effort than I though, but still stupid none the less. I occasionally read the NMOffroad Facebook group page just to see what people are up to locally, and that place would be a gold mine for this thread :laughing:

I put the cell in back pocket & screen cracked badly-

:facepalm:

​​​

I was going to post this, but was sure where, this might be the perfect place.

Working on a project that was quite driving, so the front tires made it into the edge of the garage slab, but the rest was in the gravel. Long story short I did 90% of the work from the front, when it came to working from the side, I went looking for a piece of cardboard to lay on..........

There is a perfect size box, the size of a torso, but only 4" or so thick. So I pull the new creeper my wife bought me for father's day out and bam perfect piece of cardboard to lay on. :laughing: 🤦‍♂️

Top Back Refresh