What's new

The Newscum recall is ON

Twins, fake IDs, corrupt polling place workers . . .
Not arguing against your idea, just pointing out a few gaps in it.
True. I would lump corrupt polling place workers into a different class of fraud. Rea ID and even (much has I hate to say it) biometric signatures can eliminate the fake ID issue.

True. I would lump corrupt polling place workers into a different class of fraud. Rea ID and even (much has I hate to say it) biometric signatures can eliminate the fake ID issue.
eh, CA didn't give me a "real ID" this year. did my renewal, comes with FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY right on the card :laughing:

So...with all the fraud etc. who won and by roughly how much? :stirthepot:

Newsom and by a 2:1 difference, with the election called about 1.5 hrs after the polls closed and 60% counted.
Maybe CA should tweak the recall thingy to require a few more than 12% of voters signatures...which the petitioners had to have 3 more months to get enough. Gotta love CA politics :lmao:

The registration by party in CA is just under 2:1 Dem/RePube it's 46/24 actually. 24% no party affiliation. The fact that the recall was far far worse than this I dont see as encouraging for the dems. The recall went 63/36 against. I think Gavin is damaged goods now and this is a warning shot to slick hair greasey slime balls in office.

The worst thing about this failed recall is that it serves to embolden the tyrants in various offices across the country.
Near the top of the things that suck list is how they are going to rework the recall rules to make it much harder to ever happen again. I hope a truly shithead Republican gets elected and that blows up in their fucking faces.

Near the top of the things that suck list is how they are going to rework the recall rules to make it much harder to ever happen again. I hope a truly shithead Republican gets elected and that blows up in their fucking faces.
There would need to be changes made to the state constitution to do that. It could be done, but it wouldn't be a sure thing.

There would need to be changes made to the state constitution to do that. It could be done, but it wouldn't be a sure thing.
The Constitution change is understood but they are considering other things that will not make the process easier and I don't doubt those will happen.

One thing I heard yesterday is while it sucks he did not get kicked out. He did have to spent $80 million to keep the spot he had already won. :lmao: And that seriously has sent some shockwaves thru the dem establishment. Kinda funny when you look at it that way.

One thing I heard yesterday is while it sucks he did not get kicked out. He did have to spent $80 million to keep the spot he had already won. :lmao: And that seriously has sent some shockwaves thru the dem establishment. Kinda funny when you look at it that way.
California constitution.............................................

SEC. 18.

A state officer who is not recalled shall be reimbursed by the State for the officer’s recall election expenses legally and personally incurred. Another recall may not be initiated against the officer until six months after the election.

California constitution.............................................

SEC. 18.

A state officer who is not recalled shall be reimbursed by the State for the officer’s recall election expenses legally and personally incurred. Another recall may not be initiated against the officer until six months after the election.
Any idea if that reimbursement includes the millions the Dem machine spent on advertising, or just what hair-gel spent out of pocket?

Any idea if that reimbursement includes the millions the Dem machine spent on advertising, or just what hair-gel spent out of pocket?
:lmao:

have you not heard about the massive state surplus that is promised as covid relief and homeless help and recall repayment and ....and...

:lmao:

have you not heard about the massive state surplus that is promised as covid relief and homeless help and recall repayment and ....and...
When I saw Gavvie Nuisance talking about that "surplus":mad3:, I got hopeful that that statement would push folks over the edge & seal the recall vote - nooop :frown:

When I saw Gavvie Nuisance talking about that "surplus":mad3:, I got hopeful that that statement would push folks over the edge & seal the recall vote - nooop :frown:
Wishful thinking, that just means more money for illegal immigrants, and handouts. Our voters are dumb

Wishful thinking, that just means more money for illegal immigrants, and handouts. Our voters are dumb
Yeah, where I fucked up was assuming the majority of our "peers" worked for a living & valued financial responsibility :homer: I know better now (we are so fawked).

The "surplus" is 100% fake.
Sorta, not exactly though. That and they are bound by law to give it back under the Gann Limit that was part of Prop 13. The sorta part is how much the surplus is based on how they do the accounting. What is not sorta is how disingenuous he was in saying it would benefit lots of folks without explaining why he is legally bound to hand it over.

Decades later, California's 'Gann limit' back in spotlight

Sorta, not exactly though. That and they are bound by law to give it back under the Gann Limit that was part of Prop 13. The sorta part is how much the surplus is based on how they do the accounting. What is not sorta is how disingenuous he was in saying it would benefit lots of folks without explaining why he is legally bound to hand it over.

Decades later, California's 'Gann limit' back in spotlight
It still doesn't take into account the huge sword hanging over the state's head, the public employee's pension bill. That's why I call it fake.

It still doesn't take into account the huge sword hanging over the state's head, the public employee's pension bill. That's why I call it fake.
Not to mention all the fuel tax revenue that Gavvie used as a piggy-bank for non-infrastructure shit - how's about un-stealing those ducats? That asswipe uses the California taxpayer as an extension of his silver-spoon reality.

Not to mention all the fuel tax revenue that Gavvie used as a piggy-bank for non-infrastructure shit - how's about un-stealing those ducats? That asswipe uses the California taxpayer as an extension of his silver-spoon reality.
Even before the election that instituted that gas tax rape the legislature publicly said they'd raid it for other uses. :mad3::mad3::mad3:
Also, the thieves in the legislature "borrowed" millions of Green Sticker $$$$$$$ for their pork barrel shit and to my
knowledge NONE of that has ever been repaid. Does anyone know differently ?

Even before the election that instituted that gas tax rape the legislature publicly said they'd raid it for other uses. :mad3::mad3::mad3:
Also, the thieves in the legislature "borrowed" millions of Green Sticker $$$$$$$ for their pork barrel shit and to my
knowledge NONE of that has ever been repaid. Does anyone know differently ?
The green sticker funds get raped every year. No one says anything about it anymore

Top Back Refresh