What's new

The Newscum recall is ON

How is this even possible? I only know one person that I imagine would vote no. This has got to be rigged

This type of %$%#$ always amuses me. Imagine, there are other people that think different than you. And there are a shit load of them. This recall was dead from the start and never got real close in any legitimate poll. Got to be rigged. Fucking A'

This type of %$%#$ always amuses me. Imagine, there are other people that think different than you. And there are a shit load of them. This recall was dead from the start and never got real close in any legitimate poll. Got to be rigged. Fucking A'
Maybe you missed the part where a bunch of people showed up in person to vote and were told they already voted.

Maybe you missed the part where a bunch of people showed up in person to vote and were told they already voted.
yep, and that needs to be addressed ASAP with the most transparent and detailed explanation of what went wrong there in the history of transparent and detailed explanations if they want to nip this whole "it was rigged!" thing in the bud.

No, I just dismiss BS like that all the time. 8 million people voted. How many do you think were claiming victim to error or fraud ? Tell me. because a simple utterance like that is typical but holds no merit, zero. 8 million people voted. Show me some evidence, verifed, of FRAUD not mistakes.

I find it very odd that "only" 8 million people voted.
I think that's a bullshit number

Not sure on the rigging part but of the dozens and dozens of folks I chatted with about it, only one said they wanted to keep him in office.

I find it very odd that "only" 8 million people voted.
I think that's a bullshit number
Not a presidential election, so no one cares. Add that into the people who sorta care probably felt Newsom getting elected was a foregone conclusion, so why bother?

I had to remind my wife to fill out her ballot so I could drop it off at the post office with mine.

"control us, please! we are children and politicians like you are our parents. Tell us what to do."

These people are truly fucked in the brain. How were they raised to be such stupid sheep, to be such kids as adults?
This is why has the Democrat party has been so successful with lower income/social disenfranchised/etc. groups.....a continual offering of just enough to survive (and the reinforcement that this 'survival' is dependent upon the Democrat/Left groups. It is a promise of enough to survive, while still maintaining enough control to prevent improvement.

People want their safety blankets, no matter how oppressive/limiting they really are.

Hence why in the beginning of the republic you had to be a land owner to vote. Since there was no Income Tax, taxes came in the form of taxes on businesses and land. Basically the original design of our Republic was that if you didn't have any "skin in the game" then you didn't get to vote. Otherwise those "without" would always vote to "take" from those "with" to give that which was "taken" to those "without".

Now, back in the day, when this was the law of the land, anybody who wanted to vote needed to step up to the plate, achieve, get a stake in America, and then vote. I know you think this is anti-democratic. Well, actually it is anti-democratic because you don't want a democracy. Democracy is mob rule. You want a republic. Originally, if you didn't own land, you didn't vote, and there was a good reason for it: because those without property will always vote away the property of other people unto themselves, and that's the beginning of the end.

I will expound upon that principle with this one: People who don't take enough responsibility for themselves to provide for themselves shouldn't have any say in how a government is run because people who refuse to take responsibility for themselves will always vote to hand over that responsibility, and the freedom and liberty that goes with it, to the government. And unfortunately, the number of people unwilling to take responsibilities for themselves will always outnumber the people who gladly and willingly take on that responsibility.

This would never happen, but in order to "fix" the Republic, it needs to get back to the concept of "no skin in the game = no vote". If your Net Income Tax (Total tax paid minus refunds and other "government assistance" such as welfare, food stamps, EIC, etc..) is 0 (or less than 0) then you don't get a say; you don't get a vote. Want to vote, step up your game, take on personal accountability, get off of welfare and get a job and start paying taxes. Otherwise the grown ups that take on the personal responsibilities will make the decisions.

Not a presidential election, so no one cares. Add that into the people who sorta care probably felt Newsom getting elected was a foregone conclusion, so why bother?

I had to remind my wife to fill out her ballot so I could drop it off at the post office with mine.
All I've seen is a lot of antedotal stuff which is proval of jack shit nothing.

Or the guy caught with bags full of mail in ballots.

There is no doubt that fraud happened. The only question is, was the amount of fraud enough to change the outcome of the election.

In this instance (the CA Gov Recall), I don't think there was; which means the world is in really, really sad shape with California only being a sign of things to come for the rest of the U.S.

All I've seen is a lot of antedotal stuff which is proval of jack shit nothing.
It's the curse of The Great Unknown. "I don't know how this works, so I'm going to make up my own reasons and assumptions about what's really going on." I'm just as guilty as others of doing it where I have a lack of knowledge.

Happens with vote counting, disease spreading, God( if one exists at all, or dark matter if one doesn't), The Internet™, Women, and Internal Combustion Engines... to name a few.

I think there is no way for the conservative minority to "fight" as the liberals are firmly entrenched in California. Need to reduce California's impact on the rest of the nation. One small way would be If more people move out of here and into other states, thereby reducing the population and increasing it in conservative states. Causes California to lose congressional seats and add them to other states. It already happened during the last census. As long as those states remain conservative it will slowly work itself out. California loses a good part of its tax base as most of the people leaving are productive members of society, so more state debt trying to keep the leaches voting for them. It also benefits the person moving as they can lower their personal taxes, cost of living, buy a suppressor, etc., and be in a area of more like-minded persons.

Show me some evidence, verifed, of FRAUD not mistakes.
Can you prove that every single mail-in vote was filled in and mailed by the person whose name was on the ballot? Any system that cannot guarantee a YES answer is fundamentally flawed.

A little bit of fraud is ok. Just not widespread fraud. That's where we draw the line.

Conservatives and Independents: We’re going to remove Gavin Newsom.

Every Cali Liberal:
A2D0FA4C-DC97-456C-B1BF-20AFE697E7E9.jpeg

Can you prove that every single mail-in vote was filled in and mailed by the person whose name was on the ballot? Any system that cannot guarantee a YES answer is fundamentally flawed.
Bullshit. There has never been a single election in the history of this country where that was possible. It is setting up up an impossible standard to argue a point. I dont know of any other way to define that but it's BS. It's like demanding you prove that you actually exist. Some existentialist academic university professor could prove you wrong.

That is impossible and I hope you know that. Even a in-person with ID vote cannot guarantee 100% fraud free elections.

Bullshit. There has never been a single election in the history of this country where that was possible. It is setting up up an impossible standard to argue a point. I dont know of any other way to define that but it's BS. It's like demanding you prove that you actually exist. Some existentialist academic university professor could prove you wrong.
Eligible voters register in the district where they reside. Their name is entered onto the voting rolls which are cross-checked with other districts to prevent duplicate registration. The voter shows up at a polling location within their voting district with proof of ID and cast their vote. Upon voting they are checked off the voting roll. DONE.

Your turn. Explain how this works with mail-in voting?

popcorn.gif

Eligible voters register in the district where they reside. Their name is entered onto the voting rolls which are cross-checked with other districts to prevent duplicate registration. The voter shows up at a polling location within their voting district with proof of ID and cast their vote. Upon voting they are checked off the voting roll. DONE.

Your turn. Explain how this works with mail-in voting?

popcorn.gif
Eggzachary
Who remembers walking out with a black thumb?

Eligible voters register in the district where they reside. Their name is entered onto the voting rolls which is cross-checked with other districts to prevent duplicate registration. The voter shows up at a polling location within their voting district with proof of ID and cast their vote. Upon voting they are checked off the voting roll. DONE.
Twins, fake IDs, corrupt polling place workers . . .
Not arguing against your idea, just pointing out a few gaps in it.

Twins, fake IDs, corrupt polling place workers . . .
Not arguing against your idea, just pointing out a few gaps in it.
A lot fewer gaps than just sending out ballots to everyone
For last year's election, We received mine, my wife's, my son's (He's lived in another state for 6+ years), my neighbor's, and somebody that lives on the other side of town

That is impossible and I hope you know that. Even a in-person with ID vote cannot guarantee 100% fraud free elections.
Yes, it is certainly impossible with mail-in voting.

Of course you cannot guarantee 100% fraud free elections. But there are different ways that fraud can occur. For example eligible voters could cast more than one vote or somebody could cast a vote on behalf of an eligible voter, or an ineligible person could cast a vote. There is absolutely no reason why these types of fraud cannot be prevented very close to 100%. I described how in a previous post.

Systemic fraud is a different topic. By this I mean fraud perpetuated by people who are charged with running an election and counting votes. My impression is that there are already significant checks and balances in place such that this type of fraud is neither easy nor common.

A lot fewer gaps than just sending out ballots to everyone
For last year's election, We received mine, my wife's, my son's (He's lived in another state for 6+ years), my neighbor's, and somebody that lives on the other side of town
Oh, I agree - hence the "not arguing against your idea" part.
Just pointing out that there's always a way to cheat.

:idea: making election fraud a capital offense might slow a few folks down :grinpimp:

Top Back Refresh