What's new

the new wtf thread.

total newb

senior jerk ass
Member Number
Loc
trinity center ca
Dont have one yet and i saw 2 yesterday in my "fuck the quarantine" drive around half the damn state trip.

20200702_171219.jpg

20200702_162249.jpg

I'm not sure which is more impressive. The fact that it was built, or the fact that it was slapped together in 16 hours during a massive meth binge
"16 hours, 16 days... who knows man... that blue glass makes time fold in on itself AWW JESUS I CAN HEAR MY EYELIDS AGAIN!!!!! THE YELLOW FLOWER BLOWS WARM AIR THROUGH DARK MATTER!!!!" :_picks_at_arm:

From the link...:lmao:

Introducing Black Rhino Armory

Armory is the brutal weapon of choice when your vehicle must absolutely be victorious in the next dangerous off road operation. Straight from a battlezone, this wheel is the right weapon of choice with its bolted face - a dramatic statement of power that is perfect for the regiment of adventure minded tuners. We set our sights to offer one of the most unique off road wheels from Black Rhino down to its unique center cap. This tactical style affirmatively radars an indestructible quality of explosive-proof looks to a whole new caliber. Our mission was to cover the best range of stock and lifted off highway vehicles, Armory off road rims are available in 16x8, 17x9.5, 18x9.5, 20x9.5 and 20x12 sizes. Offsets range from -44 to 0mm and five, six and 8-lug bolt patterns, including a 8/180 pattern for newer GMC and Chevrolet trucks. These truck rims sport huge lips to provide safe bead seating for oversized tires

From the link...:lmao:

Introducing Black Rhino Armory

Armory is the brutal weapon of choice when your vehicle must absolutely be victorious in the next dangerous off road operation. Straight from a battlezone, this wheel is the right weapon of choice with its bolted face - a dramatic statement of power that is perfect for the regiment of adventure minded tuners. We set our sights to offer one of the most unique off road wheels from Black Rhino down to its unique center cap. This tactical style affirmatively radars an indestructible quality of explosive-proof looks to a whole new caliber. Our mission was to cover the best range of stock and lifted off highway vehicles, Armory off road rims are available in 16x8, 17x9.5, 18x9.5, 20x9.5 and 20x12 sizes. Offsets range from -44 to 0mm and five, six and 8-lug bolt patterns, including a 8/180 pattern for newer GMC and Chevrolet trucks. These truck rims sport huge lips to provide safe bead seating for oversized tires

I don't know; I am just looking for cheap and nasty..

Needs more fake lug nuts to go with the fake lug nuts around the fake lug nuts that are holding the fake 2 piece wheel together.

:homer:

I have the feeling this might be the equivalent to what rock star rims were 15 years ago or whenever they came out. That in terms of how many brodozers will have them.

my "fuck the quarantine" drive

There's about a 33% chance that you will regret the fuck out of that in 2021.

You guys are unwise as fuck. How do unwise people like you make it? God suffers fools I guess.

The strong survive without being worry wort pussies.

I guess this is the first time youve seen me post about it. Ive done no less than 4 500m trips since this horse shit started.

The closest i can come to "knowing" some one with covid is that dudes on pbb brother.

I have yet to wear a mask and have changed my life literaly zero.

But go on being a chicken shit sheep, seems to be working out so well for you

Maths right.

So 33% of 330m is 110millon people. So far were at 330m of which 2.5m have tested + and 60k+/- have died? So now where down to -0.1% chance ill regret it.

Fair enough, what if it mutates? I'm giving it a 33% chance of getting mean.

And sheep like you.

I know when to be afraid. I've been reading about this since literally January, when did you hear about it?

Now I read that the thing is mutating cells. They reach out with little axon-like tendrils and infect other cells.

I plowed through all of those primary-source articles with google at hand to explain the terms to me, and I did it for almost 10 weeks. I did this with the point of disproving that COVID was a serious threat, and that it is some type of control tool.

Welp, it's not.

What do you think, that Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Finland, Sweden, Norway, England, France, the US, Canada, Australia, and any of the other 20 nations which I read articles from are all faking information from several scientific institutions each? Did you even understand that sentence.

If this is a control conspiracy, it's Aliens. There's no way that NWO, the Illuminati, the Jews, or even the Chinese have that much power and control.

If you are not scared by COVID, you are a goddamned fool.

Top Back Refresh