What's new

the new wtf thread.

20210819_095802.jpg

#1 fuck yeah
Screenshot_20210819-080509_Facebook.jpg

#2, ok, ill live with it
Screenshot_20210819-080431_Facebook.jpg

#3 wtf just happend

What do recovery rates now have to do with what SARS-CoV-19 can become?

You are flogging a single irrelevant metric because you don't have any counter. Now you're acting like a Social Justice Warrior.

Recovery rates have nothing to do with what this thing can become. You can be infected by a second strain of SARS-CoV-19, the virus is mutating rapidly and becoming MORE dangerous and transmissible, there can be no vaccine, it is incurable, and history shows that the 2nd wave is the one to watch for.

But here's you "hurrrrrr recovery rates".

You're not even smart enough to know what to pay attention to.
I know it’s old but reading the first 2 pages is like an Everboob gaff real on Covid. This one I cant stop laughing at.

Talk about a sheep:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Mountain biking up in Tahoe. Stop for my kid to check out a jump he wants to do, I look over and see this on the tree nearby. I was too scared to call the number.
1662741914995.png

T

Holy crap, he probably is dead, most likely begged to be put on a respirator. Funny Eviltwit chimed in with the braindirtying too.:laughing:
They were both in a whole bunch of different threads shitting all over everyone for not wanting to follow all the gov mandates. Looks like leaving with your tail tucked is far easier for cowards then eating crow and accepting your stupidity...

They were both in a whole bunch of different threads shitting all over everyone for not wanting to follow all the gov mandates. Looks like leaving with your tail tucked is far easier for cowards then eating crow and accepting your stupidity...
Evernoob left when the site changed hosting companies last. He couldn't sign in, made a new account some people gave him shit others pointed out that he was trying to log in wrong and corrected him while also giving him shit. He threw a fit saying how Lance & now Austin ruined his favorite fourms, then left.

Evernoob left when the site changed hosting companies last. He couldn't sign in, made a new account some people gave him shit others pointed out that he was trying to log in wrong and corrected him while also giving him shit. He threw a fit saying how Lance & now Austin ruined his favorite fourms, then left.
And nothing of value was lost.

I remember that now. For someone so intelligent(by his standards:laughing:) he sure made an ass of himself over such a simple task
I've seen the twit still posts once in a while... but i don't pay attention because he is shit.

No Facebook?
Short vid of damage.
Not the full vid above

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20221106_082427_Facebook.mp4
    32.8 MB
Top Back Refresh