What's new

the new wtf thread.

I cannot count how many times black dudes attacked innocent white dudes when I was in high school.
White guys never attacked black guys. The faggots were beat senseless by whites and blacks.

Never hear anything about it in the mainstream media though.

Yup

photo52345.jpg

Ummm.....:confused:

We have a cat that has a very sensitive gut. We changed our dogs food and holy crap did it throw him for s loop. Our dogs are not food motivated and their bowls are always down for them to graze on. The cats apparently snack there too. The one cat got the rumbly guts so bad you could hear the air moving and his intestines gurgling. He went to the litter pan one day, squirted a puddle and then let out an audible PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT! for 3 seconds. Poor bastard was blown up like a baloon. It reeked so bad I dumped clumping litter on it and waited for it to solidify before scraping it up with a large putty knife and hucking it all into a trash bag. Apparently he cut loose one time and sprayed the side of a full basket of clean laundry....right back in the washer and scrub the basket. :laughing:

brown people put their feet on the seat and squat to poop

they also put the used toilet paper in the trash can

[486 said:
;n347983]brown people put their feet on the seat and squat to poop

they also put the used toilet paper in the trash can

Speaking of brown people, this belongs in this thread.

Attachments

• received_247232357075427.mp4
    5 MB · Views: 175
WTF was that? cant believe someone spent time and money to write, cast, and film that.

No fucks given by the rat.​​​​​

Attachments

• 162296362_735163583834697_5665067784171419515_n.mp4
    540.5 KB · Views: 128
Top Back Refresh