What's new

the new wtf thread.

I know when to be afraid. I've been reading about this since literally January, when did you hear about it?

Now I read that the thing is mutating cells. They reach out with little axon-like tendrils and infect other cells.

I plowed through all of those primary-source articles with google at hand to explain the terms to me, and I did it for almost 10 weeks. I did this with the point of disproving that COVID was a serious threat, and that it is some type of control tool.

Welp, it's not.

What do you think, that Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Finland, Sweden, Norway, England, France, the US, Canada, Australia, and any of the other 20 nations which I read articles from are all faking information from several scientific institutions each? Did you even understand that sentence.

If this is a control conspiracy, it's Aliens. There's no way that NWO, the Illuminati, the Jews, or even the Chinese have that much power and control.

If you are not scared by COVID, you are a goddamned fool.

Yes, alot of it is fake. The people spreading the faked shit and made up numbers are making money or gaining power. You're a sheep. Go look in the mirror and see if you can understand your own "Bbaaaaaaa".

Moron.

And sheep like you.

Idiot. Selfish idiot.

Yes, alot of it is fake. The people spreading the faked shit and made up numbers are making money or gaining power. You're a sheep. Go look in the mirror and see if you can understand your own "Bbaaaaaaa".

Moron.

You're the moron here.
And you don't have the mental capacity to "get" it.
So you will stay moron.

The strong survive without being worry wort pussies.

I guess this is the first time youve seen me post about it. Ive done no less than 4 500m trips since this horse shit started.

The closest i can come to "knowing" some one with covid is that dudes on pbb brother.

I have yet to wear a mask and have changed my life literaly zero.

But go on being a chicken shit sheep, seems to be working out so well for you

Idiots everywhere.... The strong will survive... You selfish loser.

USA is massively in the second (third probably as well) wave, and still you have all these stupid retards not helping anyone.
Me. Me. Me. That is not freedom.

Other countries won't let you in because of failed covid leadership. And you know what? They are right and you losers are wrong.

Over here, mandatory masks might even go away in a week or two. Looking good.

Last edited:
Lol. What % of you greasy wops are sucking dirt now?

Look at the affected groups. Over here 90+% are over 65. I am not.

I hope it does mutate.

Thanos was right!
Im with thanos.

Idiot. Selfish idiot.

You're the moron here.
And you don't have the mental capacity to "get" it.
So you will stay moron.

Idiots everywhere.... The strong will survive... You selfish loser.

USA is massively in the second (third probably as well) wave, and still you have all these stupid retards not helping anyone.
Me. Me. Me. That is not freedom.

Other countries won't let you in because of failed covid leadership. And you know what? They are right and you losers are wrong.

Over here, mandatory masks might even go away in a week or two. Looking good.

Since you and your mental midget twin are so fucking smart and educated on the subject, post one fucking credible source of published recovery rates/numbers. Without recovery everything they've told us is utter bullshit and you two have slathered it all over the dicks you choke yourselves with.

Moron.

American Society of Microbiology: Axonal Transport Enables Neuron-to-Neuron Propagation of Human Coronavirus OC43

https://jvi.asm.org/content/92/17/e00404-18

National Center for Biotechnology Information: Nervous system involvement after infection with COVID-19 and other coronaviruses

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7146689/

The Lancet: Infectivity of human coronavirus in the brain

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/e...174-2/fulltext

Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory: Spike mutation pipeline reveals the emergence of a more transmissible form of SARS-CoV-2

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1...04.29.069054v1

etc.

Gee, do I believe the world's Scientists and Laboratories, or a greasy dude on a message board who spends his time tinkering around in the garage and watching videos of a Canadian take apart cordless drills?

Anybody provide guidance? Should I listen to 10,000 PhD Scientists, or the barely-literate ape who can fix a stuck choke with a pencil?

Yes, alot of it is fake. The people spreading the faked shit and made up numbers

Haha look guys, the monkey is pretending to talk!

ObG2D5d.gif

Since you and your mental midget twin are so fucking smart and educated on the subject, post one fucking credible source of published recovery rates/numbers. Without recovery everything they've told us is utter bullshit and you two have slathered it all over the dicks you choke yourselves with.

I am Homo Sapiens Sapiens. I have a thick cerebral cortex (the macaroni part of your brain, guy), and not only frontal lobes, but pre-frontal lobes.

Using those lobes, I plan ahead. For instance, I don't stand in front of a heavy-weight Mack truck barreling along at 60, going "Gee, it hasn't hit me, it's no problem!"

I get the fuck out of the fucking way.

Then the truck passes by and I go "Welp, that was no problem at all, life goes on".

After the truck has passed.

The COVID truck will not pass until December, October at the very earliest.

xswF4B0.gif

I don't want to hear about your gay fantasies, Cletus.

American Society of Microbiology: Axonal Transport Enables Neuron-to-Neuron Propagation of Human Coronavirus OC43

https://jvi.asm.org/content/92/17/e00404-18

National Center for Biotechnology Information: Nervous system involvement after infection with COVID-19 and other coronaviruses

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7146689/

The Lancet: Infectivity of human coronavirus in the brain

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/e...174-2/fulltext

Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory: Spike mutation pipeline reveals the emergence of a more transmissible form of SARS-CoV-2

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1...04.29.069054v1

etc.

Gee, do I believe the world's Scientists and Laboratories, or a greasy dude on a message board who spends his time tinkering around in the garage and watching videos of a Canadian take apart cordless drills?

Anybody provide guidance? Should I listen to 10,000 PhD Scientists, or the barely-literate ape who can fix a stuck choke with a pencil?

Haha look guys, the monkey is pretending to talk!

ObG2D5d.gif

They make money off of keeping it going to stupid fuck. Just like racism and the ACLU and BLM. This is very lucrative for them.

Sheep.

I am Homo Sapiens Sapiens. I have a thick cerebral cortex (the macaroni part of your brain, guy), and not only frontal lobes, but pre-frontal lobes.

Using those lobes, I plan ahead. For instance, I don't stand in front of a heavy-weight Mack truck barreling along at 60, going "Gee, it hasn't hit me, it's no problem!"

I get the fuck out of the fucking way.

Then the truck passes by and I go "Welp, that was no problem at all, life goes on".

After the truck has passed.

The COVID truck will not pass until December, October at the very earliest.

xswF4B0.gif

I don't want to hear about your gay fantasies, Cletus.

Facts mental midget. Waiting for those published recovery figures. Baaaaaa

Do you stand in front of trucks not headed in your dirrection?

Do you have a healthy established immune system?

Do you go around licking bank cards, phones and peoples faces?

Facts mental midget. Waiting for those published recovery figures. Baaaaaa

What do recovery rates now have to do with what SARS-CoV-19 can become?

You are flogging a single irrelevant metric because you don't have any counter. Now you're acting like a Social Justice Warrior.

hurrrrrrrr recovery rates

Recovery rates have nothing to do with what this thing can become. You can be infected by a second strain of SARS-CoV-19, the virus is mutating rapidly and becoming MORE dangerous and transmissible, there can be no vaccine, it is incurable, and history shows that the 2nd wave is the one to watch for.

But here's you "hurrrrrr recovery rates".

You're not even smart enough to know what to pay attention to.

Dude, your tripping out about what it MIGHT become and are freaking out about it........ A fucking plane might crash into your house at any point. I think you should pack all your shit and move out of your moms basement before it happens.

Did you run out of meds or something? The last few days of your posts have been kinda off the deep end. Even for you....

What do recovery rates now have to do with what SARS-CoV-19 can become?

You are flogging a single irrelevant metric because you don't have any counter. Now you're acting like a Social Justice Warrior.

Recovery rates have nothing to do with what this thing can become. You can be infected by a second strain of SARS-CoV-19, the virus is mutating rapidly and becoming MORE dangerous and transmissible, there can be no vaccine, it is incurable, and history shows that the 2nd wave is the one to watch for.

But here's you "hurrrrrr recovery rates".

You're not even smart enough to know what to pay attention to.

It will prove or disprove how lethal it actually is or if the measures you're giving up your freedom for are working. If you just keep adding up cases it will always appear to be getting worse. How many of the total cases are recovered and can be removed from metrics?

Recovery rate is the one metric that puts this thing to bed or proves it's lethality. Since none are published, I'll assume it's no where near as lethal as sheep like you are Bbaaaaaing about.

If only you were as intelligent as you think you are.

For sale local to me, WTF??

I am going to quote myself here as I would actually like someone to tell me what the fuck this is used for and why was it built?

Is it for looking for raccoons in trees at night?

it has 12" extended front end (from sales ad), I know many things of redneck doings and this is not one of them.

so WTF is this thing?

I cannot count how many times black dudes attacked innocent white dudes when I was in high school.
White guys never attacked black guys. The faggots were beat senseless by whites and blacks.

Reactions: DMG
I am going to quote myself here as I would actually like someone to tell me what the fuck this is used for and why was it built?

it has 12" extended front end (from sales ad), I know many things of redneck doings and this is not one of them.

so WTF is this thing?

This is how you get to the bar after your 2nd dui, at least my grandpa did

so WTF is this thing?

He could only afford to do half the lift like the gheys in the Carolina's with their brodozers.

:lmao:

Top Back Refresh