What's new

The Most Totally Superior Alcohol Thread

scooter2374

walk home clown
Member Number
Loc
Red Bank, NJ
What are you drinking these days? For beer it's been Dogfishhead 90 minute IPA and tried a new to me tart raspberry beer from Foundation called Raspberrys My Jam...not too bad.

By far my favorite 🤤

the-ardmore-legacy-whisky.jpg

Various Lagers and middle line Bourbons.....

Guinness, Boddingtons, and misc Hefes for a change.

photo346.jpg

From about mid April till the first part of November it's preferably these, mix the vodka with a little Topo Lime. When it cools back down I'll add in some IPA's and Pendleton and Ginger Ale.

photo347.jpg

photo348.jpg

Whistle Pig 12 year is my go to followed by Breckenridge port cask finished.

Bastard Kat from Kulshan Brewing and Bodhizafa from Georgetown Brewing Company are my go-to IPA as of late. Rainier for the light beer.

Coors light, or whiskey. Preferably High West Campfire.

Reactions: Add
Shiner Bock, Woodford bourbon (if you find master's collection, oat grain bourbon, purchase immediately)

Bunch of snobs.

Bud light:flipoff2:

And if i'm in the mood I will make myself an old fashioned or a Manhattan with blood orange bitters and any of a choice of bourbon's or whiskey's.

My go to is still Captain Morgan spiced rum and A&W cream soda. 😁

Bunch of snobs.

Bud light:flipoff2:

And if i'm in the mood I will make myself an old fashioned or a Manhattan with blood orange bitters and any of a choice of bourbon's or whiskey's.

my coworker makes fun of me, we're video chatting, I have a Talisker hat on, and I'm drinking Coors :lmao:

For the east coast folk who can get Victory beer, I love thier golden monkey belgian 9.0%, good shit... If I had max $ to spend I would get a case of Heady Topper, or nearly anything from the Allentown brewerys Weyerbacher or Fegleys big beers.

For the east coast folk who can get Victory beer, I love thier golden monkey belgian 9.0%, good shit... If I had max $ to spend I would get a case of Heady Topper, or nearly anything from the Allentown brewerys Weyerbacher or Fegleys big beers.

Their Sour Monkey is the beez kneez

From about mid April till the first part of November it's preferably these, mix the vodka with a little Topo Lime. When it cools back down I'll add in some IPA's and Pendleton and Ginger Ale.

I've only seen it in bottles and HEB stopped carrying it. Top 5 favortie beverages

I've only seen it in bottles and HEB stopped carrying it. Top 5 favortie beverages

I bought a case of it right before all this virus bullshit @ the HEB in Bastrop, and I know I saw it in the La Grange Wal-Mart the other day ( I've never seen the cans in person either, but if I do I'll stock up for the year).

This is the first year I've seen it sold in full six packs, usually I have to be "that guy" and combine 3 summer sampler packs and make sure I walk through a line with a non attentive cashier.

Top Back Refresh