What's new

The FSU trail buggy build

Looks great. Coming along nicely.:beer: What is the floor to head liner measurement if you don't mind? I am getting to the interior part of my build and am running out of room quickly. I am thinking I maybe made the roof line a tad to low. I fit but it is a little snug. Just curious to hear what type of dimensions others are building their rigs too.

its a pretty big chassis

nDhhaHJmAyLI9eC9cVs203ZtiSK_hhjfQ1m76YdNo-MQ=w2400.jpg

But also for perspective...a 48" chassis which is minimum for werock is pretty tight when you actually put 2 seats side by side.

But also for perspective...a 48" chassis which is minimum for werock is pretty tight when you actually put 2 seats side by side.
My 54 wide chassis is huge inside compared to my friends old werock car! People often don't realize it unless they see them side by side typically or get in something like that.

finished up the steering column with 2 ujoints and mounted the orbital.

I was told that some guys have issues with those brake assemblies loosing up and it is a good idea to run some kind of lock nut under the flange to help prevent it from wiggling!

Looks fantastic! Can’t wait to see it all finished up! :smokin:

havent worked on this in a while and probably be a while before i do again.

am building a 1ton V8 Ranger for the GF and there is a build over in the Ford section if anyone cares

want to add some heat barrier stuff for the floors and firewall/trans tunnel to cut down on heat in the cab. im sure it will help with vibration noise as well. its easy to go back and add that stuff if its real bad
i used a piece of plywood under my aluminum floor panel that is over the exhaust pipe. not heat transfer there. ghetto yes not no heat. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Top Back Refresh