What's new

The Eyes of Texas are Upon..... what?

I was hoping this thread was about a remake of Walker Texas ranger. The geriatric version now.

That university is a liberal cesspool of liberal arts majors. Shitty people, shitty attitudes and Tom herman needs a punch in the face. They've made their terrible bed, let them waller in it.

Fuck Texas Monthly. Liberal piece of crap publishing. Here’s one of their latest articles:

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-cu...ampaign=Web Social&utm_content=RGVDragtivists

That's messed up, but of course to them the buttwelders are normal and those that don't glorify them are homophobic bigots. Glad my kid is an Aggie not a Longhorn but the SJWs are at A&M too. They tried to get rid of the Scully statue but according to my daughter a Black kid in the Corps helped the fight to save it.

Thats awesome. Servers them right 😂😂😂😂😂

There are SJWs at every university who are being triggered by history. They want to rewrite it.

Imagine being a conservative Texan and watching fucking Sportsball. :shaking:

The reason this obtains is that your personal human dignity has been debased for decades. Your intellectual development took place in an environment where you were already subjugated as a human being.

You look at a stadium full of Texans and see your friends, family, and social peers. I see a sad assembly of Roman slaves lobotomized by Globalism into rooting for the very forces that want to destroy them and enslave their children.

The SJWs control the NCAA and all college sports bows to them. The SJWs want you dead and they want to rape your children, they say it openly OPENLY on social media, and they think it's funny.

STOP. PATRONIZING. SPORTS. Knock it off.

Texas still has local football. Find a conservative district and root for a team there.

They watch above you all the day, the bright blue eyes of Texas. At midnight they’re with you all the way, the sleepless eyes of Texas. The eyes of Texas are upon you, all the livelong day. The eyes of Texas are upon you. They’re with you all the way. They watch you through the peaceful night. They watch you in the early dawn, when from the eastern skies the high light, tells that the night is gone. Sing me a song of Texas, and Texas’ myriad eyes. Countless as the bright stars, that fill the midnight skies. Vandyke brown, vermillion, sepia, Prussian blue, Ivory black and crimson lac, and eyes of every hue.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-culture/ut-austin-eyes-of-texas-song-racist/

this is the song in question? What the fuck is wrong with you limp wristed Texans :shaking: no wonder texas is listed as a "toss up" state by realclearpolitics this year

Key words, Alumni and financial supporters. Those are the fuckers that donate millions to the school. Pull the damm song and watch the donations dry up. They the SJW's can cry because they can't get their degree in underwater basket weaving.

Key words, Alumni and financial supporters. Those are the fuckers that donate millions to the school. Pull the damm song and watch the donations dry up. They the SJW's can cry because they can't get their degree in underwater basket weaving.

True, but if they play it, kids who would have gone to UT will look somewhere else. The thing the coach at OSU got caught up in cost him some recruits.... crazy stuff. If you don't win, you don't have to worry about donors.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-cul...s-song-racist/

this is the song in question? What the fuck is wrong with you limp wristed Texans :shaking: no wonder texas is listed as a "toss up" state by realclearpolitics this year

Go to Austin. I dare you to find someone who has roots in the area (and not my parents moved from Californiain in 1983). If they do, ask if they're a liberal.

The blue votes are:

-Transplants from another state (ie not Texan)
-Meskins (not Hispanics)
-Young white people who are conditioned and too stupid to see the error of their ways

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh