What's new

The dangers of homeschooling

Mikel

Member Number
Loc
Conn
One of them being that the parents may actually see the indoctrination their children receive.

Philadelphia school teacher:

Matthew_Kay_teacher.png

Roughly 80% of child abuse cases are reported through school, that was from a teacher calling into a radio show so not sure if true. Thats a real danger even with online public distance learning.

Fuck that guy. He can keep his filthy dickbeaters off of my daughter, physical or mental.

One-sided sonofabitch thinks it's his job to covertly undermine the beliefs of the parents?!? :mad3:

That's GOT to be a conservative troll/false flag.

Nope, guess not.

Fuck that guy. He can keep his filthy dickbeaters off of my daughter, physical or mental.

One-sided sonofabitch thinks it's his job to covertly undermine the beliefs of the parents?!? :mad3:

That's GOT to be a conservative troll/false flag.

Nope, guess not.

How despicable... To try to undermine the parents. :mad3:

I wonder how many cases of gender confusion in little children originate from "education professionals" like this guy.

Last edited:
why or how is "dismanteling racism" messy and why in the fuckin' hell are they talking about sexual preference in school, outside of the specific biology of the stuff

This shit has to end or the society is going to fail.

Pretty much...

Mrs and I are pretty conservative, but we (I think) did a fairly good job of not forcing our beliefs on our girls (Pretty sure some rubbed off though)

It’s fun to talk about current events with them now (especially the youngest) :laughing:

My homo neighbor is a history teacher at the local high school. He told me that he does the absolute best he can to teach actual history, to the point where if he knows it is an emotional or left/right topic he will practice his lessons in front of a mirror as to not project his opinion to the class. Because he is not teaching from a leftist only point of view like the school is telling him he must, he is loosing the amount of classes they are allowing to teach and giving him other bs things to do.

Pretty much...

Mrs and I are pretty conservative, but we (I think) did a fairly good job of not forcing our beliefs on our girls (Pretty sure some rubbed off though)

It’s fun to talk about current events with them now (especially the youngest) :laughing:

I am trying to teach our boys the way my dad taught me. When dealing with FACT, the facts are the facts and rarely will emotion come into play when dealing with fact based research. However when dealing with opinions I was taught to trust but verify and alway base your opinions on your own research and experience. Religion for example he said I can't tell you whats real or whats not. I can point you in several directions to look but its faith so the only way you will believe something is if you do your own research and then challenge your convictions. I am very conservative and in some cases more so than my dad, but in other ways way more liberal. We cant help as parents to rub on on our kids, we only hope to teach them to be critical thinkers so they can be their own person vs. sheep.

My homo neighbor is a history teacher at the local high school. He told me that he does the absolute best he can to teach actual history, to the point where if he knows it is an emotional or left/right topic he will practice his lessons in front of a mirror as to not project his opinion to the class. Because he is not teaching from a leftist only point of view like the school is telling him he must, he is loosing the amount of classes they are allowing to teach and giving him other bs things to do.

It’s sad that a teacher has to worry about teaching actual history. I had a history teacher in high school that was a “no bullshit, this is what happened” teacher. I became a history nut thanks to him. My youngest loves history too, and is not afraid to correct people when they start going down the “PC” trail :laughing:

God I hope college doesn’t ruin her (they’ll have a hard time trying :laughing:)

Top Back Refresh