What's new

The Cutting Board Company (giving props)

smurfblue40

Baconologyst
Member Number
Loc
Sloughhouse Ca
It’s cooking related :flipoff2:

When we were looking at travel trailers we notice some of them had covers over the kitchen sink giving you more usable counter space. The little trailer we ended up buying didn’t have one of those. I searched the internet and didn’t have any luck finding our trailers sink insert (thinking maybe it was misplaced by the dealership).

I did find The Cutting Board Co during my search. I figured I’d give them a try since so many businesses are hurting right now, and these guys are in the US :usa:. Mrs had me order a couple smaller cutting boards to replace two that were looking their age after years of abuse.

I double checked my measurements and placed my order on the evening of Saturday January 30. UPS delivered my order this morning as I was leaving to run my Friday errands. I figured I would have to do some “fine tuning” to get the insert to fit since the radius of the corners of the sink may not match the corners on the insert. I was pleasantly surprised, it fit perfectly :smokin:

6C3B3013-82CE-41AD-A9F1-445FB5648FAF.jpeg

52A5839C-744F-4531-8324-BEEB286028DA.jpeg
Just wanted to give a company props for doing an excellent job in a timely manner! :beer:

Folks in Georgia with a CNC machine :usa:
https://www.cuttingboardcompany.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk_ncl4rU7gIVZCCtBh3w6gmwEAAYASAAEgJ_7fD_BwE

What's the point having on the sink if there isn't a hole to push the scraps into? Or at least drain hole if you want to rise whatever your cutting?

Looks nice though.

What's the point having on the sink if there isn't a hole to push the scraps into?

It’ a very small kitchen. I thought about a scrap hole, but I just don’t prep that way. After I placed my order I discovered they can do “puzzle cuts” on the piece making it possible to remove sections. Maybe a redo for Christmas :homer:

Top Back Refresh