What's new

The crown threatens to turn water and electricity off to the peasents

If it means I can get back to my normal life sooner, hell yes.

The government wants the economic recovery more than people being healthy, so any restrictions that hurt economic growth (e.g. distancing and shit) will get lifted as soon as they can, so I'm all for measures put in place now that will make this shit end sooner.

You're either trolling...or you really are one stupid mother fucker.

I'm ok with this...if you want to be stupid and not follow the rules, there will be consequences. I prefer this over just slapping people with fines, people don't care about the money, they will care about not having utilities.

Isn't water needed to wash your hands?

Isn't electricity needed to circulate the air in enclosed spaces?

Isnt washing your hands and air circulation needed to combat viruses?

If so, isnt cutting off electricity and water actually contributing to the spread of disease?

Is electricity and water in L.A. public or private utilities?

Isn't water needed to wash your hands?

Isn't electricity needed to circulate the air in enclosed spaces?

Isnt washing your hands and air circulation needed to combat viruses?

If so, isnt cutting off electricity and water actually contributing to the spread of disease?

Is electricity and water in L.A. public or private utilities?

LoL well if they don't gather, they won't lose their utilities...pretty simple. The gathering will spread it more than their asses sitting at home without washing.

Dunno if it's private or not, I don't live in the land of stupid.

I really enjoy this ironic take on sparking off a violent overthrow of the LAX gov. Good writing!!

Yes shut the utilities off and put the people in timeout so they comply;);) no one will pushback;);)

Just like everyone here pushing back against protesters of BLM? Right....no one will do fuck all when one idiot loses their power/water.

I'm ok with this...if you want to be stupid and not follow the rules, there will be consequences. I prefer this over just slapping people with fines, people don't care about the money, they will care about not having utilities.

Holy shit. Stupid much? We live in a free country motherfucker. What happens when "they" decide your're doing unsatisfactory shit on your property and come after you and your utilities?

Fuck. You.

Do you think the people who depend on the .gov will see this and realize that when you rely on the .gov, the .gov can make you do whatever they want or they will take your shit away?

Yeah, I don't think so, either.

Just like everyone here pushing back against protesters of BLM? Right....no one will do fuck all when one idiot loses their power/water.

the only pushback that i've seen on BLM is for looting, rioting and destroying things... You're talking about government stepping on people for exercising their 1st amendment-protected rights... because of a virus that likely is no more deadly than the flu.

Holy shit. Stupid much? We live in a free country motherfucker. What happens when "they" decide your're doing unsatisfactory shit on your property and come after you and your utilities?

Fuck. You.

I'll fire up the genny and use well/septic? Fucktard.

LoL well if they don't gather, they won't lose their utilities...pretty simple. The gathering will spread it more than their asses sitting at home without washing.

Dunno if it's private or not, I don't live in the land of stupid.

So you don't care if it logical or constitutional or even morally right.

People are doing something you don't like and you want them to suffer for it.

The reich commends you.

So you don't care if it logical or constitutional or even morally right.

People are doing something you don't like and you want them to suffer for it.

The reich commends you.

I've said it before, if people don't fuck with my life negatively, idgaf what they do. This covid shit needs to stop and people that blatantly disregard stuff that would help it end sooner is negatively effecting my life.

What about my liberties?

Fuck. You.

They already do. No knock warrents, Waco, FreeMen, Ruby Ridge, Trying creating a super fund site on your land and see what happens.

"Parties" don't seem to be mentioned in the 4th. Funny thing about effect of who you elect and all that.

I've said it before, if people don't fuck with my life negatively, idgaf what they do. This covid shit needs to stop and people that blatantly disregard stuff that would help it end sooner is negatively effecting my life.

What about my liberties?

YOUR liberties are not impacted by anyone having a COVID party. They are affected by government over reach... period. stop.

Covid isn't going to stop or go away - it's here and will be here for a long time... A virus is going to virus...

What about my liberties?

You're free to stay home, use your gennie, grow your own food, quit your job and become an isolated hermit. Go for it.

Detroit tried shutting off water and power to some if I remember correctly, I think the court system said no. Should be a slam dunk overturn in a normal world. Only time will tell in 2020

Detroit tried shutting off water and power to some if I remember correctly, I think the court system said no. Should be a slam dunk overturn in a normal world. Only time will tell in 2020

This is the reality of it, it won't happen.

Of course that still doesn't change the fact that I like the idea of screwing them over instead of just issuing fines. You'd think most of IBB would be down with fucking with people? But I guess that's only when it isn't fucking with their perceived notion of FREEDOMMMMMM.

Of course that still doesn't change the fact that I like the idea of screwing them over instead of just issuing fines. You'd think most of IBB would be down with fucking with people? But I guess that's only when it isn't fucking with their perceived notion of FREEDOMMMMMM.

Your perception needs calibrating. It's nothing to do with COVID, house parties, or BLM. I think most people having these house parties are worthless hood rats or spoiled ass punks that need an ass whooping. But, the .gov doesn't get to say you have to have the very utilities they claim they can take away for "x" reason/cause. Did you not follow the Killdozer story and thread?

You're simple if you think the .gov will just let you run your gennie and go on septic where they have the ability to shut off water, electric, and sewer. It doesn't work that way.

​​​​​​Your ignorance, commie, or stupid is showing. Which is it?

Your perception needs calibrating. It's nothing to do with COVID, house parties, or BLM. I think most people having these house parties are worthless hood rats or spoiled ass punks that need an ass whooping. But, the .gov doesn't get to say you have to have the very utilities they claim they can take away for "x" reason/cause. Did you not follow the Killdozer story and thread?

You're simple if you think the .gov will just let you run your gennie and go on septic where they have the ability to shut off water, electric, and sewer. It doesn't work that way.

​​​​​​Your ignorance, commie, or stupid is showing. Which is it?

They say you have to have a drivers license and insurance to drive a car, but they can take the license away and insurance can drop you...how is this any different?

And yet no one does anything about all the protesters not complying, got it.
I't about time we knocked the .gov down a few pegs. I don't know if any of you know it or not but there are groups out there that are getting prepared.

LoL haven't there been enough discussions on here about how you never really truly own your property?

"adds SomeGuy to the the list with eviltwit, evernoob, :gary:, and swingingofflancesballsack"

"Ooh look, fatdan460, ironpig, 4mogger, and dummage are still on this thing....better leave them just to be sure."

Congratulations, you made the stupid fuck list.

What about my liberties?

If you don't want it to effect you, don't go to their house parties 🤷‍♂️.

You are still free to interact or not interact with people as you wish. What liberties of yours are being threatened by people having a house party? If people having a house party effects your liberties, wouldnt people unable to complete basic sanitation procedures because they have no water or electricity also effect whatever liberties it is that you are talking about?

"adds SomeGuy to the the list with eviltwit, evernoob, :gary:, and swingingofflancesballsack"

"Ooh look, fatdan460, ironpig, 4mogger, and dummage are still on this thing....better leave them just to be sure."

Congratulations, you made the stupid fuck list.

Awesome!

I am in the camp of the government is overplaying their hand. They are compelling people to wear an article of clothing. Thats all it is and its not for medical purposes or face shield without masks would not be allowed as they do nothing to contain your exhalation of spittle, rather just redirect it.

The rangers at Fort Benning (sp) all got Quarantined after one recruit tested positive. After 14 days of military enforced quarantine and masks they were tested again and the remaining were clear. Then after a DS making sure the mask mandate Was enforced 25% (roughly) still got it. That number match the infection rate of the Teddy Rosevelt as well as the princess cruise ship. The mortality rate remain at .026% or lower as more and more people test positive for it and more deaths are being reclassified as the active cause of death vs writing covid. The people that need fucking with are making laws that pick and choose what elements of the first amendment they want to allow.

Most everyone in my town that has been recently testes for the antibodies tested positive. I live in a very elderly town with the average age above 65 and at least 20% of the population with home care hospice multiple times a week. Nobody died. Most of us got a bad cold back in January/February timeframe, lasted about 2 weeks (slight fever for some and shortness of breath. My wife and kids had a fever, I barely had a runny nose but have a very strong immune system.

Guberner Inslee conveniently made the state wide mask law that expires the day after the November election. There is absolutely no political motivation there, /sarcasm, and then is on camera many many times without a mask and getting a text then panicking digging for a mask in his pockets for optics.

Top Back Refresh