What's new

The 2nd most proper way to make tea.

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
The best way is to dump tea that isn't yours into a stinking harbor, of course.

The 2nd best way:

2 regular Lipton tea bags in a rinsed out milk jug, fill it with tap water, throw it in the fridge for 2 hours.

Worst way to make tea: Spice your tea up until it's not recognizable as tea, call it Earl Gray, and pour boiling hot water over it, thus destroying any vestige of tea taste left in the tortured leaves.

Southern Tea: It's not tea, it's sugar-water, thus leading to generations of morbidly obese Southrons.

IeAWuyu.jpg

meh

3 lipton cold brew bags and crystal lite lemon aide mix.....all in a 1 gallon jug works better.

i like how you took the time to edit out your little girly hands :laughing:

whats wrong no manicure in awhile? :flipoff2:

My hands are kind of girly plus I'm black and I figured it would freak IBB out too bad. We were just talking about heart attacks in another thread, didn't want to be responsible for ACTUAL physical damage.

My hands are kind of girly plus I'm black and I figured it would freak IBB out too bad. We were just talking about heart attacks in another thread, didn't want to be responsible for ACTUAL physical damage.

good call, i probly woulda spilled my bucket of butter

that's some funny looking coffee :confused:

Coffee makes my pee-pee stink. Plus my urine, but oddly my pee-pee too. Makes it smell like pine cones.

How do I know? I life it up off the floor and hold it to my nose and take a whiff.

The best way to make tea is the way you like it the best and screw what some "expert" says. :flipoff2:

Years ago I heard that the English put milk in their tea and I went …………...……...…………………. WTF ?????
Then I stopped in Hong Kong in the 1970's and found out why. The English brewed their tea very strong/black like coffee.

The best way to make tea is the way you like it the best and screw what some "expert" says. :flipoff2:

Years ago I heard that the English put milk in their tea and I went …………...……...…………………. WTF ?????
Then I stopped in Hong Kong in the 1970's and found out why. The English brewed their tea very strong/black like coffee.

The Chinese and Indians think the English do their tea wrong. I was chatting with a Chinese guy about tea and told him I boiled my tea water and poured it directly onto a tea-bag soaked in milk.

He started swearing at me in Mandarin but it looked like Cartoons to me.

The Chinese and Indians think the English do their tea wrong. I was chatting with a Chinese guy about tea and told him I boiled my tea water and poured it directly onto a tea-bag soaked in milk.

He started swearing at me in Mandarin but it looked like Cartoons to me.

I couldn't care less how the Chinese and Indians make their tea.

Top Back Refresh