What's new

Thanksgiving had sale. M18

Last edited:
Thanks, I got the dewalt version with 2 5.0ah batteries for $199, hard to beat

I'm all in on the yellow stuff, can't quit now:homer:

DCB2052CKWG571

I said fuck it and finally bought the M18 high torque impact that people have been raving about for a while on here. They also had the oscillating multi tool with battery and charger for cheaper than just the bare tool. Must resist...

I said fuck it and finally bought the M18 high torque impact that people have been raving about for a while on here. They also had the oscillating multi tool with battery and charger for cheaper than just the bare tool. Must resist...

I bought the 18 volt over the 12 volt just for the extra battery. Sold the charger for $25 within a week of listing it on Craigslist for $30-40. It’s a 1.5 amp hour battery so it’s nothing to write home about.

$10 for two Milwaukee tape measures was worth writing home about.

saw the grease gun and instantly thought of posting it here.

You will enjoy it. One time taking off rusty u bolts in the junk yard and it's worth it.

The M12 3/8" stubby impact is tempting me, but I'd probably just do a bare tool for a little less than the kit on sale.

The 2 M18 battery kit for $199 with a free tool seemed like a decent deal also.

I'm still a poor with a manual grease gun. All my tools are yellow so I'm torn

Is it worth switching to red? I'm in the same boat with a decent selection of DeWalt stuff right now.

Also, does anyone use drills anymore? I use my little impact for everything, drilling holes, screws, breaking bolts, rounding off bolts and wallering out screw heads! :flipoff2:

I love the milwaukee shit, I bought them twice. But it's really hard to justify switching brands. Dewalt has plenty of cool shit. I like that they make an adapter for the old 18v shit to use the 20v batteries rather than making people buy all new shit when the old batteries die.

There is always these, if you just have to have that one M18 tool, or visa Vera :laughing:

https://www.ebay.com/i/202841974095...MI7abXvKah7QIV2B-tBh2rLwpbEAQYASABEgJeO_D_BwE

https://www.ebay.com/i/143456791855...MI7abXvKah7QIV2B-tBh2rLwpbEAQYCSABEgJ6L_D_BwE

All my tools are DeWalt 18v, they just keep on going, aside from the hammer drill anyway. I haven't bothered to upgrade to the 20v DeWalt tools yet for that reason. That Milwaukee impact has been on my radar for a long time though.

All my tools are DeWalt 18v, they just keep on going, aside from the hammer drill anyway. I haven't bothered to upgrade to the 20v DeWalt tools yet for that reason. That Milwaukee impact has been on my radar for a long time though.

Grab the impact and an adapter to dewalt and have the best of both worlds.

I bought the dewalt grease gun with 2 5.0 batteries... I have damn near every other dewalt tool so no switching now.

Well I ended up ordering the 20v chainsaw for 99 and the chest freezer I've been eyeing for $229

The little one? They work pretty dang well. Slow and a bit heavy but my dad has removed 3 tree stumps with his and on a 4x4 run a few months ago cut a 2" tree that fell across the road. Everyone was snickering when he brought it out but no one else had a saw and after he was done everyone was impressed. I like my Makita size-wise better but his has better gear reduction.

I just ordered the M18 GG kit... been recommended a dozen times, along with a different, locking nozzle. I'll have to dig out that recommendation and get it here before the grease gun is due in (on a day that will live in infamy... fitting, right?).

I just ordered the M18 GG kit... been recommended a dozen times, along with a different, locking nozzle. I'll have to dig out that recommendation and get it here before the grease gun is due in (on a day that will live in infamy... fitting, right?).

Lubrilock or lubelocker or something

The little one? They work pretty dang well. Slow and a bit heavy but my dad has removed 3 tree stumps with his and on a 4x4 run a few months ago cut a 2" tree that fell across the road. Everyone was snickering when he brought it out but no one else had a saw and after he was done everyone was impressed. I like my Makita size-wise better but his has better gear reduction.

I hope you meant 2' (feet) not 2" (inches). Cause I would have laughed too. Just pick that 2" branch up and toss it off the fawking trail:laughing:

Oh, and I didn't buy anything on sale, yet. I did just buy the rolair systainer compressor to go with the rest of my festool and cadex tools. I might buy the sys-vac tomorrow. I have the big vacuum and it's a bit much to be lugging around. Unfortunately they never go on sale.

For cordless, I bought myself the dewalt brushless 20V sawzall with the 5ah bat for my b-day last week. Slowly converting all my 18V stuff to 20V and getting rid of the 18V stuff. All the Milwaukee stuff I've bought for work has been crap, so I decided to stick with dewalt for my personal as I upgrade and am happy so far.

Top Back Refresh