What's new

TH400 to NP208 Adapter

Brecklin

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Appleton WI
Are there any companies selling a steel adapter these days? I'm on my second junkyard one and would rather not use another used cast piece.

Tall or short foot, it doesn't matter to me.

Thanks guys!

Edit; I see ORD makes an aluminum one. Would this hold up better than the old cast ones? Truck is more of a cruiser/driver than a wheeler and doesn't get run hard.

There is a company that sells used OEM transmission adapters I believe somewhere in the north west usa.

Oregon or Washington If you like I will dig up their contact info and post it if I can find it.

There is a company that sells used OEM transmission adapters I believe somewhere in the north west usa.

Oregon or Washington If you like I will dig up their contact info and post it if I can find it.
Thanks for the thought man, but I'm going to try to find new or aftermarket before another used one. The last used one I bought was cracked right off the bat. I did something I wasn't proud of, welded it up and it bought me 5 years of plowing my driveway, but now since getting the truck back on the road the adapter totally let go.

Reactions: PAE
I just ordered the ORD aluminum one for $330, hopefully it's better than a 30 some year old cast one. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh