What's new

TH350 slips in all forward gears

ntaylor

Member Number
Finally attempted to get my rig out and do some wheeling yesterday. Right away noticed trans was slipping in all 3 forward gears. seems to be fine in reverse. Fluid level was good and looks good. Anything that I can try before resorting to pulling it out and having it rebuilt? I read something that it could be a problem with the accumulator not allowing pressure to build.

Is the cable adjusted correctly/broken/diaconnected?
Seems to upshift and downshift into all gears fine. Just when you try to accelerate you can feel it slipping. Barely had enough power to drive up onto the trailer using the ramps. Day before I loaded it without the ramps and it climbed right up it.

Seems to upshift and downshift into all gears fine. Just when you try to accelerate you can feel it slipping. Barely had enough power to drive up onto the trailer using the ramps. Day before I loaded it without the ramps and it climbed right up it.
Did you smash one of the cooling lines? Or smash the pan against the filter?

Did you smash one of the cooling lines? Or smash the pan against the filter?
I don't think so , but I will check. Was hoping to get it up on the lift to look at it this weekend but I didn't have time. Hopefully next weekend I'll have some time to work on it.

I don't think so , but I will check. Was hoping to get it up on the lift to look at it this weekend but I didn't have time. Hopefully next weekend I'll have some time to work on it.
I actually don't know if this will cause your problem, but you said it was fine until you loaded it on the trailer without the ramps.

My dipstick tube popped out combined with me driving in 2nd:homer: it blew about 2qt of oil out. Slipped until I refilled it 8mi later. I most likely shorted it's life but shifts fine now.

Top Back Refresh