What's new

Tesla - Fuck the Haters

Yeah but I edited and your post is now racist and privileged. The Japs powered the Dodge before the Cummins anyways. Banzai !!!

And another thing Beotch !!

DuckDuckGo :flipoff2:

No one ever expects a Tesla to pull a trailer queen unless they are a), DirtyComanche or b), in a gay bathhouse in SF

I have never owned a car, any car , with a range of even close to 500 miles. 325 - 375 with a 50 mile buffer at best. I also never accepted the Dozer 7,000 lb diesel PU towin a trailer queen all over the place. But not everyone can live 75 minutes from the Loon Lake Trailhead.

Long Live Gatekeeper :flipoff2:
I had an 84 Impala with a 305 v8 and a 700r4 (odauto) that got up to 21 MPG on roadtrips and a 24 gallon tank. It laughed at 300 miles.:flipoff2::mr-t: Do the math.

I had an 84 Impala with a 305 v8 and a 700r4 (odauto) that got up to 21 MPG on roadtrips and a 24 gallon tank. It laughed at 300 miles.:flipoff2::mr-t: Do the math.

Bet ya wish you still had it. Were't some of those CHP or some CA LEO ?

I don't need to get 500 miles out of a tank when I can refill it in less than 5 minutes. I'm going to want that kind of range from an electric truck so I don't have to stop and sit while it recharges.
Oooh. I thought I was going to get to read about a 1st with a big ass fuel tank.

Bet ya wish you still had it. Were't some of those CHP or some CA LEO ?
It was an ex Silverthorne CO cop car Police chief drove. Friend of mine had an inside tip on what to sealed bid. I traded some work for it. Occasionally I do wish I still had it.

Details? Anything special or stock?
2015 Crew cab, 4WD, Lariat, 3.92 axle gears. Has a tune now, to replace the shitty update from FCA. Got 24mpg, then got the FCA update and then it got 19, so tune brought it back to 24mpg combined. Have seen as high as 27mpg at 65mph on flat land. 26g tank.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 5
2015 Crew cab, 4WD, Lariat, 3.92 axle gears. Has a tune now, to replace the shitty update from FCA. Got 24mpg, then got the FCA update and then it got 19, so tune brought it back to 24mpg combined. Have seen as high as 27mpg at 65mph on flat land. 26g tank.
Pretty cool. I didn't think I wanted one of those, but now I do.

So anyone know the details on the new tesla batteries? Hopefully they allow the sports car to be released sooner.

Pretty cool. I didn't think I wanted one of those, but now I do.
The 2019's are a different engine, as some of the one's I have ate their rod bearings...mostly 2014's, and some have burned to the ground with a faulty EGR/coolant problem, but mines been flawless other than a CC switch and it just ticked over 150k.

I'll tow 7000 easily, but anything over that I'd go to a 3/4 ton or up. It's on coil springs all the way around so it rides like a car and handles decent in the mountains. I use it like a sedan with an oversized trunk. We put 4 people in it and all our luggage for a 4 day trip to Mexico and nobody complained about room or the ride.

The 2019's are a different engine, as some of the one's I have ate their rod bearings...mostly 2014's, and some have burned to the ground with a faulty EGR/coolant problem, but mines been flawless other than a CC switch and it just ticked over 150k.

I'll tow 7000 easily, but anything over that I'd go to a 3/4 ton or up. It's on coil springs all the way around so it rides like a car and handles decent in the mountains. I use it like a sedan with an oversized trunk. We put 4 people in it and all our luggage for a 4 day trip to Mexico and nobody complained about room or the ride.
Yeah, if I bought one, it'd be used and it would replace our 2009 jetta wagon as the "good fuel milage roadtrip car". Extra bonus that it can occasionally tow my jeep if I wanted.

Top Back Refresh