What's new

Tesla - Fuck the Haters

bunch of stuck up ****s in here :laughing::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

a business in America actually building a product in America and doing so successfully is a good thing for America, despite if i want what theyre selling, jobs for Americans is great
a lot of it is government monies, but yes he is doing all those things, He also built his charging infrastructure to support the cars.
my brother has one, they are far from a rich mans car, and he likes it.
but you don't own it even if Elon says you do, my brother gets in week to week with changes to the software and he has no say so.

and I fixed your lack of respect for America.

Market cap is a nonsensical measure. Revenue and profit is what ultimately matters. For sure the revenue and margin are looking good. But a good chunk of the margin is due to uncle Sam picking a winner. Furthermore, we don't yet have conclusive answers to reliability and tco for first gen ev's.

a lot of it is government monies, but yes he is doing all those things, He also built his charging infrastructure to support the cars.
my brother has one, they are far from a rich mans car, and he likes it.
but you don't own it even if Elon says you do, my brother gets in week to week with changes to the software and he has no say so.

and I fixed your lack of respect for America.
id rather gov monies go to creating jobs instead of it going to people so they dont want or need jobs :flipoff2:

i has no time for the shift button :flipoff2: paying taxes is all they get :flipoff2:

Seems the electric car industry is going to cost a lot of companies a lot of money and a lot of electricity to install a charging station per every employee. We had 1 installed for that dude that has all the toys. He went big time with a 220V station. Think price was 5k installed 2 years ago but it had to go under a sidewalk for ADA accessibility which made it a bit more work.

I'm waiting on the day he pulls into work and someone else is either in his spot charging up, or better yet just in his spot.

Also I noticed back in my singing in a band days that everybody has a favored side they turn. My mic cable was always getting kinked due to this. Now I'm seeing the big wire from dude's station is getting kinks where he must turn the same way as well when he hooks up. It doesn't roll back up and hang the same for sure.

Tesla? Isn't that an elite-mobile? ...You know. The third vehicle they buy to make them feel like they're helping.
Exactly. All the virtue signaling of a Prius in the package of the BMW that fits their personality.

bunch of stuck up ****s in here :laughing::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

a business in america actually building a product in america and doing so successfully is a good thing for america, despite if i want what theyre selling, jobs for americans is great
Don't look too close at their deals in china

Unfortunately, the whole industry is moving in this direction; probably driven by collusion with the ruling class who want to control what, when, and for how long we drive.

Tesla? Isn't that an elite-mobile? ...You know. The third vehicle they buy to make them feel like they're helping.
Nah in my hood they've either got two of them or one Tesla and a Raptor, f350, etc to make them feel better. :flipoff2:

I'm not sure why Hertz spent that kinda cash.. last time I looked they were spiraling down the toilet financially..
This bill the dems are pushing has a 30% tax credit for companies buying electric cars. This brings the price of a model 3 down to the same as a Toyota Camary. Also has big incentives for charging stations and is why GM announced a big investment in them. These announcements are because Biden is going to Europe today and has a Global Climate conference on the schedule. He can brag about how much he is doing to save the planet. If that bill does not pass these companies investment will change.

Teslas stock price makes no sense at all even with all the government hand outs and carbon tax credits. With the lack of service, spare parts, and charging stations plus the tremendous amount of competition that is coming on line from every car company their stock should be around $10 per share.

Tesla is also an 18 year old comany not 5-6.

Tesla is MASSIVELY overhyped stock. It WILL burst.

And all in all, the quality of the cars sucks and is basically below Fiat level... Glad it doesn't have a lot of moving parts.

You Googled that didn't you ?? :flipoff2:

The Tesla battery plant lithium supply deposit is just south of Reno. All thats left in CA is the Fremont plant, right ??
Its East of Reno and in a different county than Reno and Panasonic makes the batteries. Tesla just has a cooler name so Panasonic is never mentioned when talking about the Gigafactory.

if i had a standard commute, stay in the same general area and was a new car buy a tesla would be on my list. boss has one and the insides are nice and they serve a purpose no different than any other sedan out there. there is a whole slew of people who commute the same 50-100 miles every day from the suburbs to the city so it would be a benefit there. the major hang up is the charging infrastructure and overall power generation. we need a few nuke plants to make the EV revolution work, but that aint happening.

would i get rid of all my other ICE, not a chance but it has its place in the fleet.

a business in america actually building a product in america and doing so successfully is a good thing for america, despite if i want what theyre selling, jobs for americans is great

this is how i read this statement.

1635428270189.png

if i had a standard commute, stay in the same general area and was a new car buy a tesla would be on my list. boss has one and the insides are nice and they serve a purpose no different than any other sedan out there. there is a whole slew of people who commute the same 50-100 miles every day from the suburbs to the city so it would be a benefit there. the major hang up is the charging infrastructure and overall power generation. we need a few nuke plants to make the EV revolution work, but that aint happening.

would i get rid of all my other ICE, not a chance but it has its place in the fleet.

this is how i read this statement.

1635428270189.png

We need fusion, and we are pretty darn close now:

Tesla is also an 18 year old comany not 5-6.

The widespread availability, sales and use has been in the last 5-6 years. The main and relevant product started out of Fremont CA in 2015.
They are not receiving "government handouts" The purchasers may be qualified for the Gov rebate that is available to all similar vehicles. it is not unique to Tesla. There is a summation of the Business on Wiki.

With all these electric and auto driving vehicles coming out, how long before they can block access to certain areas simply by an update or overriding your input. Wanna go to a protest, nope, car won't go in that direction, sound far fetched, WAIT, it'll happen...

The widespread availability, sales and use has been in the last 5-6 years. The main and relevant product started out of Fremont CA in 2015.
They are not receiving "government handouts" The purchasers may be qualified for the Gov rebate that is available to all similar vehicles. it is not unique to Tesla. There is a summation of the Business on Wiki.
They are gavernment handouts. Carbon credits kept them afloat from their start. All the "green" stuff is government hand outs picking winners and loosers by legislation. In Q2 of 2020 Tesla earned $428 million in carbon credits, a made up product to support "green"

but they are selling carbon credits in a marketplace entirely created out of thin air by government regulation.
and that is key to their profitability.

Personally I believe the government is the one that is buying the Tesla stock and running up the price to get their name in the news to promote green vehicles. I wonder how many mebers of congress and government workers own Tesla stock while writing laws and regulations to benifit them.

Top Back Refresh