What's new

Tesla - Fuck the Haters

Splib

Rusty Spoons
Member Number
Loc
Marsh
They are kicking ass. Go bitch about the $.gov incentives to yo mamma. Elon has surpassed the entire industry in a mere 5-6 years.

Tesla Surpasses $1 Trillion in Market Value as Hertz Orders 100,000 Vehicles

Tesla Surpasses $1 Trillion in Market Value as Hertz Orders 100,000 Vehicles​

Hertz’s major bulk purchase could help Tesla get more of its cars into the hands of mainstream consumersTesla Inc. TSLA 1.91% crossed $1 trillion in market value Monday, joining a select group of companies after its stock price more than doubled this past year on surging vehicle sales and rising profits.Investors pushed the electric-vehicle maker over the line after Hertz Global Holdings Inc. HTZZ -1.60% ordered 100,000 autos to be delivered to the rental-car company by the end of next year, a bulk purchase that promises to expose more mainstream drivers to Tesla’s technology.Apple Inc. Microsoft Corp. , Amazon.com Inc., Google parent Alphabet Inc. are the only other U.S. companies worth more $1 trillion. Facebook Inc. was part of the group, though its share price has since retreated. Tesla, which last week reported record quarterly profit, is worth more than the next nine largest auto makers by market capitalization combined.“Wild $T1mes!” Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk tweeted Monday afternoon. He added, of the Hertz order: “Strange that moved valuation, as Tesla is very much a production ramp problem, not a demand problem.” Tesla’s stock closed at $1024.86, up more than 12% on the day and giving the company a market value of $1.03 trillion.WHAT

Tesla’s valuation has soared unusually quickly. It took less than two years for Tesla’s market value to grow from $100 billion to $1 trillion, according to Dow Jones Market Data. By contrast, it took Amazon more than eight years to cover that ground.

The run-up in Tesla’s share price has benefited Mr. Musk, the company’s largest shareholder and world’s wealthiest person. Mr. Musk’s Tesla holdings, including vested and unvested options, were worth roughly $297 billion as of Monday, according to corporate-governance data company Equilar Inc. That is more than the valuation of Toyota Motor Corp., the second-largest auto maker by market capitalization.

Got a bro in law with one and he's very proud of it. I took a ride in it and it's got great acceleration but you can't carry a bucket of battery's as a Jerry can

Im to cheap to buy one but like them
Its the **** owners that think they don't have coolant,gear oil or differentials and never need brakes that I hate

Ever try to go over Donner pass in 4” of snow and have to dodge 15 Teslas parked in the middle of the highway? Can’t carry volts in a can, I hate ‘em.
I like when we go skiing and the cars don't have an engine so they get all fucked up when we get off the snow covered pass because they have 6 inches to a foot of snow on their hoods that they haven't brushed off.

If that wasn't a run-on sentence I don't know what is.

I bet they are banking on tesla taxis. Driverless taxis picking people up. You won’t needs a car if you don’t want to have one. Schedule pickup and drop offs for work. Lunch, shopping, etc.

Ever try to go over Donner pass in 4” of snow and have to dodge 15 Teslas parked in the middle of the highway? Can’t carry volts in a can, I hate ‘em.
Go ski at Kirkwood. :flipoff2:

Their battery plant has made a bunch of them popular in Reno. I’m sure the news articles about ‘we shouldn’t have given them tax breaks’ will come back shortly. Perhaps our Governor will create an ‘electric car’ tax and get it passed soon.

bunch of stuck up ****s in here :laughing::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

a business in america actually building a product in america and doing so successfully is a good thing for america, despite if i want what theyre selling, jobs for americans is great

You Googled that didn't you ?? :flipoff2:

The Tesla battery plant lithium supply deposit is just south of Reno. All thats left in CA is the Fremont plant, right ??

You Googled that didn't you ?? :flipoff2:

The Tesla battery plant lithium supply deposit is just south of Reno. All thats left in CA is the Fremont plant, right ??
google is always wrong and everyone that uses google to find information is super retarded :homer:

Top Back Refresh