What's new

Tea Party Bullshit or Truth on the second civil war?

Sounds like the typical tinfoil bullshit put on by a bunch of dipwads who wanna seperate gullible boomers from their money.

Its amazing. In the past year friends of my father who I have respected and thought were intelligent since I was a child, have turned into blithering idiots.
Just fucking stupidity like the above. Which is bad enough but in this age there is some room for uncertaintity . Then they start talking about aliens and abductions and other assorted madness. I swear the whole generation has gone retarded. They just swallow this shit whole eager to give money to these "people who tell the truth".

I've been hearing the "we're going to have another civil war" bullshit mantra for decades now, and just like all the loons that predict "the world will end on XX XX XXXX" they've all been wrong. IMO none of them have a clue as to WTF they're talking about.

There is certainly a coup in play. There's most certainly a political war going on world wide.

I'm about halfway through this and haven't heard anything inaccurate yet.

Pete Zeihan has a great presentation on the collapse of the global order that is a very important part of what you posted. It will give you a broader picture of the current political environment.

You might also look up what Thomas Sowell "Dismantling America" on the Hoover Institute channel. His analysis of the Obama administration back in 2010 should be reflected on given the current environment.

Funny, how obvious it is that Stuck and SanDiegoCJ didn't even listen to the lecture before passing their opinion on what it's about. Not that I've heard the whole thing yet. I'll update this post if I feel the need once I finish.

Funny, how obvious it is that Stuck and SanDiegoCJ didn't even listen to the lecture before passing their opinion on what it's about.

I listened to it and when I read their comments that was my first thought. I agree with what the dude is saying and I'm far from a Tea Party'r, it's obviously old because John McCain was alive when it was recorded.

A quick search of Daniel Greenfield Zionism turned up some interesting looking articles. When I get time I'll read through some of it. He's a Zionist who seems to be very critical of the ADL which makes me trust him more. That's some no bullshit thinking right there.

I listened to it and when I read their comments that was my first thought. I agree with what the dude is saying and I'm far from a Tea Party'r, it's obviously old because John McCain was alive when it was recorded.

You can oppose an organization and still look to them for true information.

Larouche PAC is a good example. I do not agree with their policies or their ideology. But I find them extremely unbiased and informative about the current situation.

You don't need to be a Tea Party'r to agree with the things the Tea Party calls foul on.

There is certainly a coup in play. There's most certainly a political war going on world wide.

I'm about halfway through this and haven't heard anything inaccurate yet.

Pete Zeihan has a great presentation on the collapse of the global order that is a very important part of what you posted. It will give you a broader picture of the current political environment.

You might also look up what Thomas Sowell "Dismantling America" on the Hoover Institute channel. His analysis of the Obama administration back in 2010 should be reflected on given the current environment.

Funny, how obvious it is that Stuck and SanDiegoCJ didn't even listen to the lecture before passing their opinion on what it's about. Not that I've heard the whole thing yet. I'll update this post if I feel the need once I finish.

Well youve proven your stupidity once again. I did listen to it before I posted.
My entire post wasnt on the lecture. It was on the gullibility of older generations and how groups like the one that sponsored that lecture are all about using that gullibility to seperate stupid people from their money. It was also about how many once solid boomer age individuals have become deranged lunatics.

Well youve proven your stupidity once again. I did listen to it before I posted.
My entire post wasnt on the lecture. It was on the gullibility of older generations and how groups like the one that sponsored that lecture are all about using that gullibility to seperate stupid people from their money. It was also about how many once solid boomer age individuals have become deranged lunatics.

So because you disagree with the tea party anyone they give a platform to is a money raising shill, and anyone who hears them out is a stupid person? Your point is not exactly clear based on the video posted. It seems to have nothing to do with the points the lecturer makes.

Not sure what the fuck you're talking about with Aliens or whatever either. But okay, it sounds like you're talking about a completely different topic than the one at hand.

Also how did you listen to a 40 minute lecture and post as so soon to the thread started?

Sounds like the typical tinfoil bullshit put on by a bunch of dipwads who wanna seperate gullible boomers from their money.

Its amazing. In the past year friends of my father who I have respected and thought were intelligent since I was a child, have turned into blithering idiots.
Just fucking stupidity like the above. Which is bad enough but in this age there is some room for uncertaintity . Then they start talking about aliens and abductions and other assorted madness. I swear the whole generation has gone retarded. They just swallow this shit whole eager to give money to these "people who tell the truth".

You didn't even listen to it. He presented very clear examples about what I'm talking about in the Seattle thread and many other people have been saying:

It doesn't matter now if we vote Trump into office, because the Courts will just nullify it, a Law School Prof will write a new interpretation of the Law, and the Government which is packed with Leftists will not enforce or act on EO or the Laws.

He cited Proposition 187, which had to be repealed because even though the State's voters wanted to restrict resources to Illegal Aliens, the power system and Courts just went ahead and did it anyway.

That's not a Conspiracy Theory, that happened and it happens all of the time.

And now it's complete. I find it beneficial to completely ignore any posts by ActionFap and Neverboob on any post that is political or anything that could be turned into any flat-earth kind of idiocy. It's like the world's most inbred moths to a flame.

How many times has the CIA worked to destabilize a country?

What is there to gain from doing so here?

I like the lecture on energy in the future a lot thought he had great points and interesting research

Last edited:
any post that is political or anything that could be turned into any flat-earth

I linked a political scientists who weighs in on geopolitic decisions for governments. He's a member of quite a few of the top political think tanks.

Then I brought up Thomas Sowell who is one of the most well respected economists alive.

Not sure where you got Flat Earth from or Where Stuck got Aliens from. But yeah, those are not conspiracies. Those are fiction. Conspiracy is when real people collude with one another for financial gain or to create a racket. That actually happens. This video that was posted gives a pretty good explanation of how and why.

I linked a political scientists who weighs in on geopolitic decisions for governments. He's a member of quite a few of the top political think tanks.

Then I brought up Thomas Sowell who is one of the most well respected economists alive.

Not sure where you got Flat Earth from or Where Stuck got Aliens from. But yeah, those are not conspiracies. Those are fiction. Conspiracy is when real people collude with one another for financial gain or to create a racket. That actually happens. This video that was posted gives a pretty good explanation of how and why.

God damn you are dumb. Learn to read.

Top Back Refresh