What's new

Tall Jack Stands, taller than 30"

TTMotorsports

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Santa Maria, CA
OK so I am looking to get atleast 2 but would like 4 more taller jack stands. Currently I have a couple home made pipe ones with some 1" all thread. I don't need them adjustable really but like them if they are. I know some RV Jack stands are tall BUT they don't go to the height I am looking. Right now I have 2 of the harbor freight underhoist stands that I cut down shorter and they work great BUT are not cheap and don't really want to spend another $180 for a pair and no more 20% off coupons suck.

Would love a set of these if they were atleast a foot taller.

Thanks

gozuki

Webwheeler
Member Number
Loc
West Coast
I bought 4 of these last year, mine were Sumner and yellow, but the same thing at like $65 shipped each.

TTMotorsports

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Santa Maria, CA
So i found some of these and a guy locally had them for sale and I picked up a pair from him. If they turn out as nice as they appear I may buy a couple more in the future.

Toreadorranger

Atomic Test Lab Rat
Member Number
Loc
CT
So i found some of these and a guy locally had them for sale and I picked up a pair from him. If they turn out as nice as they appear I may buy a couple more in the future.

I have a set of Rigid brand pipe stands and a a random other set from my local weld supply store. As long as those are half way decent they should be fine. I use them all the time. The adjustability is a great feature. Makes leveling projects really easy.

GLTHFJ60

Stupid is as stupid does
Member Number
Loc
Durham, NC

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
I made a set of four out of 2x2 .25 wall tubing. Hardest part was drilling a bunch of 5/8” holes in the inner tube. I used them for years building and working on buggies but not in the last several years.