What's new

SXS subforum?

Member Number
Loc
Missouri
Would anyone else like to see a UTV/SXS subforum on here? Maybe there's not enough interest to justify one.

I'd be interested and use a SxS sub forum but I don't think it should be further categorized into brand specific forums. One sub forum for all makes would see some traffic tho, a lot of us have given up full size rigs and got into SXS's.

Yes, we need a SxS forum. They make people Irate (see above example) and are 4x4's. :lmao:

Just one single forum. no subforums for each model.

KungFooMASTA Because only polite respectful people wheel rigs/buggys, right? :rolleyes:

A dousch is a dousch, is a dousch no matter what they are driving. Prove me wrong.

:flipoff2:

Yes, we need a SxS forum. They make people Irate (see above example) and are 4x4's. :lmao:

Just one single forum. no subforums for each model.

KungFooMASTA Because only polite respectful people wheel rigs/buggys, right? :rolleyes:

A dousch is a dousch, is a dousch no matter what they are driving. Prove me wrong.

Gentlemen wheel Land Rovers. Pass the Grey Poupon. :flipoff2: .

Some sxs’ers are decent people but I think the majority are disrespectful richy boys that have never been around offroad anything. They zip in and out and cut people off and think they have the right away.

They are like all the fuckin shitty car drivers that have no respect around a semi. They are more important than you and they have no common sense.

Gentlemen wheel Land Rovers. Pass the Grey Poupon. :flipoff2: .

Some sxs’ers are decent people but I think the majority are disrespectful richy boys that have never been around offroad anything. They zip in and out and cut people off and think they have the right away.

They are like all the fuckin shitty car drivers that have no respect around a semi. They are more important than you and they have no common sense.

No shit! Fucking SBS a few weeks ago almost bought the farm. I was tooling up from the Whitmore overlook and Bar-10 ranch when I caught a glimpse of a SBS jamming down the trail. He was lucky that I pulled far right and into a ditch! Asshole was fucking sideways and just about plowed into me!
IMHO: A lot of good SBS folks in my backyard; but there are many that need a good ass whooping to set them straight! :mad3:

I bet OP is the type of person that microwaves a steak well done.

Well fuck yeah. Fuckin throw that ribeye in there and let it go till it's fucking smoking. Then slather it in ketchup for FLAVOUR and moisture! Fucking delicious! Then I go outside eating my delicious fucking steak and tell all my Jeep buddies they're a bunch of fags and I'm way cooler than them! Duh!

edited post cause I saw you were from Canada and didn't wanna hurt your feelers.

Last edited:
But seriously. I've been wheeling Jeeps for over 10 years pretty consistently. And I just wanted a change. I was once one of those guys that hated them, and thought they were a total waste of money. Now I have a Kawasaki KRX and fucking love it.

But yes. I agree, I'd like to see just one subforum for all of them.

Also required for this thread.

2036d1367560934_real_funny_brokeback_poster_92a3b7dc156d0e3cf97e3e92a75c4f5a2fb6c3b5.jpg

So much win in this thread. :lmao:

Where I currently live, there is no where to even offroad a full-size rig anymore. Everything has been shut down. Land owners don't like the ruts, they don't like the idea of a vehicle that may or may not be insured rolling on their land, etcetera. SXS and ATV's have more to do here. Scrubgrass is about the closest thing I have near me, and even that would get old, quick.

When I was out in South Dakota I was drooling over all the full size rigs I saw out there. When you don't have places to play like that, it just isn't worth it. All we do in the east here is get buried rigs out of mud holes. Unless I'm missing some fantastic wheeling in western Pennsylvania, but I doubt it.

So, yeah, you guys out west can dog on SXS's, because you have a plethora of cool shit to explore in a full-size rig.

Been having fun in my Ranger with the Fam while I get my shit together and build my XJ. I dig the SXS idea, but there are a bunch of new and inconsiderate drivers out there. Just like any other sport I would bet. An Irate4x4 style sub-forum would be far superior to all the traditional SXS forums out there. Most of those consist of tech threads like "what bluetooth stereo works best with my 8" portal lift?"

Anyway, what do I need to do suspension wise to my '18 Ranger Crew 1000 to fit 32's? I already have a light bar...

There should be a SxS forum. Not having one is ignoring the fastest growing 4x4/off road market. It's ignorant and silly not to. I last heard there are over 250,000 SxS's in PA alone. And Pa isn't even known for its wheeling or an off road destination state. How many running and driving 'hard core' off road rigs do you think there are in the entire US? There are a few places they can't go, but are surprising capable.

Haters are just fools who paint SxS with a broad brush because someone in a rzr hurt their feelings, grow up.

There are a lot of douchey SXS drivers out on the trails.

I've also encountered plenty of well built trail rigs driven by assholes as well.

Seems appropriate to add the subforum to the mix.

When I was out in South Dakota I was drooling over all the full size rigs I saw out there. When you don't have places to play like that, it just isn't worth it. All we do in the east here is get buried rigs out of mud holes. Unless I'm missing some fantastic wheeling in western Pennsylvania, but I doubt it.

So, yeah, you guys out west can dog on SXS's, because you have a plethora of cool shit to explore in a full-size rig.

They are completely fawking up the trails here. It is insane how much damage they are doing and everything that's been fenced off because of them. They are popular, about the only positive.

I still am asking for a Desert Racing forum, maybe when we get that it will offset the gay factor of the SXS forum... :laughing:

They are completely fawking up the trails here. It is insane how much damage they are doing and everything that's been fenced off because of them. They are popular, about the only positive.

I still am asking for a Desert Racing forum, maybe when we get that it will offset the gay factor of the SXS forum... :laughing:

It's everywhere, I see there tire tracks off trail all the time.

I think a lot of it is just lack of knowledge, but also a lot of douchebaggery.

They also tear up the trails themselves, since they have to drift every corner.

I'm surprised I haven't heard about more accidents up on fire roads. Some of the sxs guys will just fly around blind corners with no thought at all.

Only fags own sxs's :flipoff2:

When we have the SXS forum, we should sticky this over there too:

There is hardly any tech on the interwebs regarding SxS's. The crap on Facebook is pretty much useless and they came along to late to have a PBB style website dedicated to the hardcore side of things. But if you want to know about lightbars, LED whips and stereo gear for your SxS you can find that garbage info everywhere.... :rasta:

I vote for for SXS tab. So much tech crosses over. I race SXS, can't afford to race a buggy. We use buggy for rec wheeling and pre running.

I concur on a SxS forum, put all those retards in the corner.

I learned to hate SxS at KOH, most annoying group of people I've even seen. Then when one smoke a belt, a cluster fuck of ignorance ensues.

We're not all jackasses...and my top speed on a trail is about 15 mph. :flipoff2:

Fuck, man, I've been looking low and high for a full size project that's worth buying. It seems overnight everything is worth it's fucking weight in gold. Full frame SUV's are $$$.

Some of you guys live in areas where there are more rentals than SXS owners. SD is a prime example in the Black Hills. I can legitimately say those people have most likely never been off road ever before, and are just renting one for a day or two. All you need is a $1,000 insurance deposit and $450 and you can drive a UTV anywhere, all day, no matter how much you know.

Top Back Refresh