What's new

SxS Picture Thread!

^^^ Looks NICE! Do you leave the full windshield on all year? Looking for ways to get airflow in if I decide to try and leave my windshield in during the summer... Maybe vents in the roof, or remove doors or?

The suede feels great, but will quite possibly lead to hatred down the road with dirt and water.
It'll be good for a while, and then eventually get worn down to rough leather-ish texture (less soft and pliable like it is now) where your hands use the most. I had a dragonfire racing wheel on my old rzr 800 and thats how it went. Might be able to brush it/ rough it up when it starts wearing some, but I doubt it'll bother ya much.

Either way, Nice Sternin' Wheel :grinpimp: :smokin:

^^^ Looks NICE! Do you leave the full windshield on all year? Looking for ways to get airflow in if I decide to try and leave my windshield in during the summer... Maybe vents in the roof, or remove doors or?

Thanks! And no—we vary between full windshield, half, and no WS depending on temp. I really miss the ability to pull the lower doors off that I had with the old RZR. They really need to address that with the new redesign. I haven’t yet gone fully without the doors, but I’ve considered it.

Thanks! And no—we vary between full windshield, half, and no WS depending on temp. I really miss the ability to pull the lower doors off that I had with the old RZR. They really need to address that with the new redesign. I haven’t yet gone fully without the doors, but I’ve considered it.
I was actually thinking of trying to pull the lower door piece from the krx door. Seems like it would pull air through the cab then.

I was actually thinking of trying to pull the lower door piece from the krx door. Seems like it would pull air through the cab then.
I don’t see a way to get that done and have it go back together, amazingly. It definitely looks like it should come apart at first glance…

Moab this week
IMG_20240524_111725258_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240523_160732835_HDR.jpg

Top Back Refresh