What's new

Sunday Night Loser's Club FATHER'S DAY EDITION

In.
Worked on the house till about 2:00. Made pork ribs and loin chops on the pellet grill. The two oldest kids sent me happy Father’s Day messages, the youngest two gave me a gift card. Now the dogs and I are relaxing on the couch listening to it storm. We lost internet and satellite for awhile.

What one? Been tempted to pick one up.

Aaron Z

Screenshot_20210620-204047_Chrome.jpg

In. Didn't hear a peep out of my kids, not surprised as my ex has gone full on poison since the kids moved out on their own. I fucking don't get it since I always put them first but whatever.

GF had to work so I went off and had a nice visit with Mother, after we had lunch I came home and poured one out for old departed dad and fired up the grill.

Turns out it wasn't a bad day for me after all.

In. Didn't hear a peep out of my kids, not surprised as my ex has gone full on poison since the kids moved out on their own. I fucking don't get it since I always put them first but whatever.

GF had to work so I went off and had a nice visit with Mother, after we had lunch I came home and poured one out for old departed dad and fired up the grill.

Turns out it wasn't a bad day for me after all.

That's shit man. If they're grown adults, they should be able to have critical thinking skills and realize maybe mom is poison.

Update on my day, mechanic just called me and said 2 ujoints are on the way out (I noticed a vibration recently) and the power divider has some play. Told him to fix the joints if he has time and we'll make a plan for thr power divider.

That's shit man. If they're grown adults, they should be able to have critical thinking skills and realize maybe mom is poison.
Yup you would think so but nope I guess she was able to turn them with some sob story or what not. I've seen it happen before. Maybe one day they will start thinking for themselves again but until then I'm not gonna let it bring me down.

Decent day. Went to the inlaws which is...ok for what it is. MIL is a big time worrier. Heard a story on Facebook about someone attacked by a black bear. Can't go into the woods now. That sort of thing. FIL is fine too. He used to be a real buddy buddy, what's going on bro with me, and I hated it. Wife must have said something because he really let up on it. Can't grill worth a shit though. He had to use an egg timer to cook up steak tips for us. Went accord to what he read online. Came out ok I guess, though.

Brought the kiddo's XR50 over. Rode it about five feet and that was that.

Got home, we all took a nap, then headed outside. Kiddo did about fifty laps on his powerwheels.

I need a decent ride on the motorcycle though. Think next week I'm going to head up into VT. I recall Lincoln Gap area a nice place to ride around in. Probably head up there. Really like to do an overnighter somewhere on the bike.

But yea, overall a decent day.

Decent day. Went to the inlaws which is...ok for what it is. MIL is a big time worrier. Heard a story on Facebook about someone attacked by a black bear. Can't go into the woods now. That sort of thing. FIL is fine too. He used to be a real buddy buddy, what's going on bro with me, and I hated it. Wife must have said something because he really let up on it. Can't grill worth a shit though. He had to use an egg timer to cook up steak tips for us. Went accord to what he read online. Came out ok I guess, though.

Brought the kiddo's XR50 over. Rode it about five feet and that was that.

Got home, we all took a nap, then headed outside. Kiddo did about fifty laps on his powerwheels.

I need a decent ride on the motorcycle though. Think next week I'm going to head up into VT. I recall Lincoln Gap area a nice place to ride around in. Probably head up there. Really like to do an overnighter somewhere on the bike.

But yea, overall a decent day.
Who doesn't use a timer for meat? Especially thin cuts like steaks? I peh you as a shoe leather mofo. :flipoff2:

Mostly didn't have to deal with the munchkins craziness today, didn't cook, pounded out a good one, ate some real shitty food I didn't buy, old lady took me to some breweries and chased after the little dude....

I should probably buy a lotto ticket or three!
:grinpimp::flipoff2:

Got free ice cream at Hatchlands dairy in nh after tenting overnight off the at trail in white mount national forest. Signs asking for patience as the crew is new, didn’t see no one in a hurry today. :grinpimp:

Top Back Refresh