What's new

Suicide

MuntCuffin

Upgrayedded user
Member Number
Loc
Farm lands and horse's asses
Dealing with the suicide of my uncle. Found out about 5 hours ago. I cant get over the anger. Just incredibly selfish and narcissistic. More so due to the fact that he shot himself in front of my cousin, his son. Anyone ever deal with something similar? What helped?

My uncle did the same, in front of my mother and grandmother... let the anger pass and be there for your cousin and family. Time helped and i didn't try to rationalize or understand it. It is a terribly selfish act that ill never understand.

Last edited:
anger doesn't help. pretty sad that he did it in front of his kid, that's an incredible amount of pain for a reasonable person.

or maybe he was a psycho and this was his only way to not kill everybody around him :shrug:

Damn! I've lost a couple friends to suicide, but they quietly slipped off and did the deed. Depression is a mothfuckle. Depression was probably at the root of both of your's experiences but there was some anger and blame too, or a desire to punish. Seriously fawked up, but MC Pyleit is right, do your best to let go of the anger and be there for your cousin and family.

I know I'm just some imaginary internet "friend" but know that you are in my prayers (regardless how you feel about that). Stay strong! Same goes for you too Pyleit.

One of my best friends killed himself about 10 years ago still angry about it. My friend slit his wrists and then walked to his storage shed and hung himself. All because of a woman.

Dealing with the suicide of my uncle. Found out about 5 hours ago. I cant get over the anger. Just incredibly selfish and narcissistic. More so due to the fact that he shot himself in front of my cousin, his son. Anyone ever deal with something similar? What helped?

Yeah, it's a Death of Despair, MuntCuffin. It's because white males have lost every single political, social, and economic battle for the last 60 years.

What right do you have to be angry? None You're probably facing the same exact obstacles he faced and it got too much for him, coupled with hormone imbalance from a shit Globalist diet which conservacucks gladly take Big Pharma pills for.

Pretty selfish of YOU to be angry while you do nothing in the face of overwhelming evidence that this society is set up to eliminate white males from the equation.

I know a guy that shot his kid and himself out in the prairie. He was a conservative just like everyone here, we see it b/c Irate is dominated by rural Californians who got their fucking State yanked out from under their feet. The entire history of this group is a mosaic of Deaths of Despair.

All those health problems our memebers faced, the fat-related ones, the bad-diet ones, the drug and alcohol related ones? Those are illnesses of despair.

Conservative white men need to first ADMIT that we're getting fucked up the ass by society, and it IS political. We're never going to win another Presidential election again after Trump, and he's only one guy.

Jared Kuschner, the hyper-rich faggot has been placed in charge of the Opioid Epidemic, which is only one facet of the Deaths of Despair.

You wonder why I'm angry all the time here? I wonder why you're NOT.

I am sorry you lost your Uncle and that his son had to see it. I am absolutely positive it's a Death of Despair.

Fucking Feminism, Globalism, the chinese on every social media site, the Russians, the Divorce Meatgrinder, the constant destruction of conservative WHITE society at every sizable corporation which has to have a Diversity Hire program, the constant demoralizing shit that is in EVERY single media outlet, especially clownish /Alex Jones, Blow Rogaine, Breitfart, and the rest of the shit like Fox News....

Death. Of. Despair.

This is political and social. He's a casualty. You shouldn't be angry at him, you should be angry at every conservative white faggot that keeps his faggot mouth shut every time white men get downed or some aspect of Masculinity is attacked.

fig-1.png

I feel for you, BUT STOP BLAMING THE VICTIM. This is a War, stop buying guns and listening to Breitbart and your fag podcasts and demand that your social group gets active. You should be pissed now every time some white faggot blames the victim on this. We literally need to take plays out of the lefty playbook.

This IS political, it's a fucking tragedy. Get your head and heart right, this is less than 50% your Uncle's fault, I guarantee it.

Start perceiving it for what it is, goddamit. Don't blame him.

A longtime coworker/friend shot himself In The bed of his truck. No matter what we said he had an answer to cover up his plan. Had a long talk with him at his place the day before. He was just set and we didn’t know it. Weirdest part was hosing his blood out of the bed in his yard. My Talking to him before and thinking about it for several years, I can see it wasn’t selfish in the typical sense. He was just broken. He just wanted the hurt to stop. I don’t understand it but I don’t try to...he was consumed and took the only way out..very sad

I'm so fucking angry man... what you're feeling is natural and we need to NOT observe what we've been trained to observe about this. It is NOT appropriate to keep one's mouth shut about this very clear deliberate homicide of your Uncle and the devastation of his family and son.

Death of Despair. We're fucking dropping like flies.

My cousin, the best man at my wedding and a best friend hanged himself violently 14 years ago... anger won't help. I took a very long roadtrip to Mississippi with his dad (my Uncle) to pick up his remains. Was a long sad road trip. For me at least I just saw it for what it was, a really immediate solution to a problem he never learned to handle. Sorry for your loss man. It's rough.

Be there for your family, don't let them place blame on ANYONE but the man responsible. It's a hard thing to console children, wife/ husband, father, mother of the deceased (including yourself).

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and her brother were in the house when their father killed himself. They were 9, 10ish. Her mother was so lost that my wife had to take on laundry, grocery shopping, and everything else. It is the one thing that she never wants to talk about and I don't push it. About two years ago, she showed me some pictures of her father but that 15 minutes is all I've every had. Sorry to hear this but don't let the anger consume you...it doesn't end well if it does...

A longtime coworker/friend shot himself In The bed of his truck. No matter what we said he had an answer to cover up his plan. Had a long talk with him at his place the day before. He was just set and we didn’t know it. Weirdest part was hosing his blood out of the bed in his yard. My Talking to him before and thinking about it for several years, I can see it wasn’t selfish in the typical sense. He was just broken. He just wanted the hurt to stop. I don’t understand it but I don’t try to...he was consumed and took the only way out..very sad

everybody is different, but that seems to be common and understanding it just isn't a thing. :beer: for being there for him

Be there for others and don't be afraid to seek the help you will likely need. I have been the "last call" for three different people (including a very close family member). There is no way of ever understanding the place they were in that caused them to think that death was the only way out. The only others that can even come close to understanding are others that have done the same. This isn't going to be easy for you or anyone else involved. Please be patient with others and yourself as you navigate the destruction left in his wake and don't be afraid to seek help.

Not directly, but my stepdad's dad shot himself in front of his wife last year. He was in chronic pain, so I get the suicide part, but he did it in their living room and waited for her to walk in to do it.

Hey man I got nothing great for you but my brother in law who was a pretty good friend did just a few months ago.... He sent me a text with some weird stuff and by the time I could get ahold of his mom to go check on him he took a 9mm to the head.... I was there to clean up the blood it was the worst thing I ever saw... There are so many what if, and hindsight things in everyones mind now of what we should have known, and done.

I wish I could say things get better, my wife was able to stop crying every day and night after a few months, but depending on how close you were is how much it will affect you... There is no rule book or no playbook, my brother was just a young man, now he is just a pile of ash in a box.

Push any family member that need it to go to counseling, it will help, my mother in law is still in counseling and needs it bad. I know with the kung flu things are messed up, but not everyone can just deal with it themselves... You can go to counseling in a group, and everyone can speak their mind, or you can go solo depending on what you guys need... Pm me if you have any questions or have anything to say not public....

I know there is allot of stuff you are not saying about the situation because there should be no way something like that just happens out of nowhere, even though it does to all of us family... I feel so bad for your cousin..

Last edited:
My uncle did it but we weren’t close, and he had no wife or kids. I don’t really understand the anger/“selfishness” aspect of it. If someone’s in that bad of a state I’d have to think those around them are better off without, as much as it sucks. It’s not the same as just having a mid life crisis and running away from your family.

Doing it in front of your kid is extremely fucked up though. At least make it look like an accident so they don’t have to deal with that on top of the loss.

Yep. My uncle. Few years back. Was dealt a little bit of a rough hand in life. Marriage went belly up. Lost his house. Job went sideways. His folks, my grandparents, had passed and their house was up for sale. He moved there until he got his footing. Kind of slipped into the shadows a bit. Didn't really see him much. He landed a new job and things started turning around for him. My folks called me one morning and gave me the news. Totally unexpected. I guess the house was completely cleaned to impeccable condition. Not a spec anywhere. His lunches all packed and sorted for the week in the fridge. He organized all his tapes and videos from when he backpacked through Europe and Africa for six years when he was younger on the kitchen table. We think that was his way at looking at the best part of his life. Left a really short note on some scrap paper.

We weren't really close, but I took it a bit hard because everyone in my family says that I remind them of him. He was a bit of a techy, loved space, and was good a thinking on his feet. I'm told we also tell stories the similar way too. Lot of our talking mannerisms. It was a real hit to that side of the family that was already pretty much destroyed because of inheritances. A real shit show.

I still lose a little sleep over it. I think about I should have reached out to him somehow. He was at a real low with his marriage and he got shifted aside. I think about how I should treated him better. But you can't beat yourself up over it. It was their decision. They made a life choice. Think of the good times, push out the bad, and be there for your cousin.

Top Back Refresh