What's new

Stupid stuff you see at work...

A lot of this would go away if we forced people to do basic shit before the get a license. Change a tire, oil, battery, plugs etc. jump start a car. Bypass the ignition with a screwdriver. All basic shit that most any kind that finished school in the 90’s or before can do. :stirthepot:
I finished school way after the 90s and can do all of that:homer:

Got to a jobsite to perform a service on an air compressor and the guy tells me "We can't shut down the rental unit isn't working". Walk out there to have a look and he picks up the 1" flexible hose off the ground and says, "We're supposed to have 125# of air but this thing is light as a feather" I step on the line and it's hard as a rock. Solid 130PSI coming out of the rental! But the airline didn't weigh enough? We're not gonna make it!

Chebbie guys wish they had toyoda electronics:lmao:
Gimmie points and carbs ANYDAY.
That said I miss the simple lift the hood and see the problem days.

M92PV4U
YOU SIR are a carryover godsend for future generations of incapable idiots...
Well fucking hopefully someday someone is interested enough to "catch on" to what I'm trying to show / teach them.
We cannot keep employees, they want more money for less work. I try to teach them new skills so they can get paid more, they don't want to learn. I'M NOT PAYING YOU MORE THAN YOU ARE WORTH. I never was and you aren't going to be (not directed at any of you).

Well fucking hopefully someday someone is interested enough to "catch on" to what I'm trying to show / teach them.
We cannot keep employees, they want more money for less work. I try to teach them new skills so they can get paid more, they don't want to learn. I'M NOT PAYING YOU MORE THAN YOU ARE WORTH. I never was and you aren't going to be (not directed at any of you).

If you weren't in Commiefornia Id come drill water wells with you.

P. s. How hard is it to drill an existing well deeper?

I work in supply chain for a huge healthcare company. This division is located in the San Fran Bay Area. We had our Q2 all hands meeting this morning. HR guy put up a slide and was excited about these charts.
Ethnically non-diverse = white?
PXL_20220811_171833681.jpg

Glad to see more of my tribe are being welcomed into the workplace.

It amazes me how many times I'll show people how to do something and they still do it incorrectly. Or kinda of correctly but to do it the way they did it takes x2 material and x4 time compared to doing it correctly, they take years off my life.

Last edited:
Blad to see more of my tribe are being welcomed into the workplace.

It amazes me how many times I'll show people how to do something and they still do it incorrectly. Or kinda of correctly but to do it the way they did it takes x2 material and x4 time compared to doing it correctly, they take years off my life.

I was today years old when I learned that you're a chick (I think).

Found some nice ore bearing rock in the yard that today's rain must have opened up. Plenty of moly, a little pyrite, lots of quartz.

Attachments

• IMG_20220813_181454.jpg
    IMG_20220813_181454.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20220813_181507.jpg
    IMG_20220813_181507.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
A lot of this would go away if we forced people to do basic shit before the get a license. Change a tire, oil, battery, plugs etc. jump start a car. Bypass the ignition with a screwdriver. All basic shit that most any kind that finished school in the 90’s or before can do. :stirthepot:
you are just trying to cull the herd?
a lot of people should be no where near a jack, nor a lifted load

Top Back Refresh