What's new

Stimulate the economy

Black friday got me for $4500 today, what did you guys end up getting?

Don't really need nothing. Thinking about going to look at a rust free 68 Chevy II here in about an hour. Only issue is its a crew cab model.

Last edited:
199 cordless dewalt grease gun home depot online
30 gallons of tractor oil and 3 pairs of pants at tractor supply 230
screwdriver bits and sawzall blades while at Lowe's looking for clearance generators:lmao:
$33

About $350 worth

Clothes, gifts for the wife
Gun case for my brother
5 ahr dewalt batteries are $50 at murdoch's.
PRS stock for the AR.

Might still buy a set of boots but technically work pays for those.

Nothing I'm poor. Now that loser 'can't drain the swamp' Trump is out of the picture and it looks like the Republicans are going to lose the Senate, I'm waiting for my post-Christmas $2200 check to buy stuff, and post-Christmas sales.

I'll probably buy an electric bike or a used bike and convert it over.

~$25. Been needing new sawhorses and lowes had some nice Craftsmans at 2 for $35. Grabbed two sets and as I was paying found an old gift card I forgot about. Lady punched it in and found $50 on it :grinpimp:

Almost impulse bought a mini-14 tactical for $1,100. Then I realized I should just buy an AR. Then I realized nobody has anything in stock. :homer:

$265 on Ruff Stuff 14 bolt simple swap kit and a 14 bolt diff cover for my "free" M725. Not done as I'll probably drop some more coin this weekend. Forgot I dropped $400 at Amazon for a Liberty LE51A pump and check valve for my basement, but that's not for fun stuff so it doesn't count.

Last edited:
We just finished our 40x60 shop last week. I've been adding things to a Black Friday shopping list, more or less duplicates so we have all the tools we need in the shop and in the detached (opposite sides of the property) without having to run back and forth.
Went to Tractor Supply this afternoon and walked out with:

*20 gal DeWalt Air Compressor
*276 pc DeWalt Machanics kit
*30pc screw driver set
*20pc ratchet wrench set
*140,000 BTU kerosene heater
*75' air hose reel

All for around $800. I felt pretty good about it.

I'll keep watching Facebook/Craiglist for another tool chest

nothing

Bah Humbug!

Pretttty much.

Think I'm done shopping. Picked up just about everything about a month ago. Few stocking stuffers, but that's about it. We're not too big on the whole gift giving thing.

We just finished our 40x60 shop last week. I've been adding things to a Black Friday shopping list, more or less duplicates so we have all the tools we need in the shop and in the detached (opposite sides of the property) without having to run back and forth.
Went to Tractor Supply this afternoon and walked out with:

*20 gal DeWalt Air Compressor
*276 pc DeWalt Machanics kit
*30pc screw driver set
*20pc ratchet wrench set
*140,000 BTU kerosene heater
*75' air hose reel

All for around $800. I felt pretty good about it.

I'll keep watching Facebook/Craiglist for another tool chest

Hey! Welcome!

You still doing things for big green?

$7,504 for new windows $ $950 worth of drywall & plywood. Neither have a thing to do with black Friday. Oh, and apparently 2 cows.

I'm contemplating getting an M18 1/2 impact & grease gun, but haven't quite gotten around to pulling the trigger....

[486 said:
;n212804]
what fuck that ouch just wait a couple months dude

you think things will come back down? I've been wanting an AKV for sometime. Should have bought months ago but decided last weekend to hit the buy button. So not a BF buy but in the hole for that, Milwaukee skill saw for my dad, Pixel 5 for me, a couple ANR holsters for my P2000 and Steyr, yeah I'm down about 3k.

Top Back Refresh