What's new

Sten Tubes

rockmup

El Hefe
Member Number
Loc
Greenwell Springs LA.
Been a long time since I bought these, trying to do the machine work before I move. 2 short and 2 long tubes.

Sadly they'll just go in the box until I can finish them

STEN TUBES.jpg
STEN TUBES1.jpg

I kinda want to build some more stens....

I have one that is kinda rough and runs somewhat consistently. but seems to have a lot of jams. Any good sources on SA parts these days?

My Suomi m31 that I’ve had since the mid-2000s. It’s almost done.

IMG_3311.jpeg
man too bad those drums dried up just like a year before I was old enough to have started making spending money
fuckin' 20 dollar drum mags...

man too bad those drums dried up just like a year before I was old enough to have started making spending money
fuckin' 20 dollar drum mags...
Fuck the drum mags, I want some coffin mags. Those went stupid, so I'm stuck with stick mags.

Fuck the drum mags, I want some coffin mags. Those went stupid, so I'm stuck with stick mags.
I dunno man, got a quad stack AK mag around here somewhere
it's sorta neat but not really
shoulda just bought ten thirty rounders for what it cost

I dunno man, got a quad stack AK mag around here somewhere
it's sorta neat but not really
shoulda just bought ten thirty rounders for what it cost
The suomi coffin mags actually work :flipoff2:

I've got quite a few stick mags. I think I paid less than 10 bucks for each of them way back when they were giving suomi parts kits away.

I didn’t get any Suomi kits. Wish I did
My first one was literally free. There was a buy an AK kit for 89 or 99 bucks and get a free Suomi kit included deal from Copes or Centerfire or one of those places. I think I paid 20 bucks for the second one.

Since we're posting up images of unfinished receivers that may, or may not ever be completed: :flipoff2:
CIMG1241.JPG

I found a 1911 I started 10 yrs ago in a box yesterday. Its all there and mostly done, I just have to finish it. :lmao:

I’ve still got several AK flats and blanks.

Got one of these I’d like to do something with one of these years.

IMG_3284.jpeg

fuckin all the kits

those trashy AMDs were gonna be $40 forever
LOL! I still have the first post ban AK pistol I built using a Tapco flat and one of their $65 matching AMD-65 kits. I think the total cost was $80. I had to have an AK pistol to commemorate SEP 14, 2004, as I couldn’t afford a preban one during the ban.
I still have four or five of the $5 Hungarian 20 rounders to go with it. I miss building $100 AKs.

The soumi kits were torch cut with a vengeance. Trunions were completely unusable. Had a couple. Sold them off. Wish I would have got some of the drum when they were cheap.

Top Back Refresh