What's new

Steak & Blow Job Day

Received the royal treatment to celebrate the time change this morning, had some good coffee, I believe we have New York steak for the evening meal.

I've got a couple of real nice tenderloins waiting for the grill tonight, GF does not get to partake in the steak part due to surgery tomorrow morning.

wtf are you guys talking about? fathers day is in june, wtf is today?

Sunday

March 14

Steak and Blowjob Day 2021

Description

Description

Steak and Blowjob Day is a satirical unofficial holiday created in the United States as a male response to Valentine's Day and celebrated a month later, on March 14.

Sunday

March 14

Steak and Blowjob Day 2021

Description

Description

Steak and Blowjob Day is a satirical unofficial holiday created in the United States as a male response to Valentine's Day and celebrated a month later, on March 14.

the only social media i do is this place so im clueless to a lot of that kind of stuff :laughing::homer:

My ex stopped by with a big homemade hamburger apologized for not having any steak. After lunch I got a great blow job then she left.

:grinpimp:

Well we had pork chops for dinner because i had steak last night, but everything else fell into place. Just waiting on the pie now.

I don't need a day for blowies, all the women who suck my dick consider it a blow vacation.

Top Back Refresh