What's new

Standalone EFI 22re

docj88

'Splain this to me again
Member Number
Loc
Texas!!
I'm kinda retarded but I have a turbo, a welder, and an anemic 22re. See where this is going? I'm trying to find some information on megasquirt and Speeduino, preferably from someone who is actually running either of them. The current plan is to get it together with 3 or 4 psi boost on the stock ecu. I plan to put an A/F ratio meter in and I may swap to bigger injectors. I know this will make it run rich when not under boost but I will need them anyway once I get the efi swapped, blow the motor, and rebuild it for higher boost...

Yes, I know a swap would be easier, cheaper, and more reliable. Like I said, I'm a little retarded..

I'm running Megasquirt on a twin turbo'd 351w, so far pushing to about 6psi boost. Have thought about doing a microsquirt turbo 22re in my 4runner but I'm lazy, and the 351tt Jeep is fun.

Poke around the msextra.com forums for mega and micro squirt stuff, I'll answer whatever to the best of my ability if you want.

I have no experience with speeduino.

just came across this, would be sweet on the 2.3 lima in my ranger, once I hack the Eaton m90 onto it.

For 3-4psi you could just run the stock computer and a 2-1 FMU. I have run 20psi on a stock RET computer.

Top Back Refresh