What's new

Stainless/ Marine 12 Gauge?

I would get one of the older Benelli M4s that have the NP3 coating, not the later cerakote models. Or an older 870 marine magnum. I have one and really like it.

My 870 has 30% less recoil than a regular ol 870. Your wife could shoot it just fine.
Is that one of them special 870's that only you got? I have got to know how you make a 870 kick less than everybody else minus reduced load or pushing less lead out the barrel. Aww, I know, you got one of them hydraulic assisted recoil stocks don't you?

Is that one of them special 870's that only you got? I have got to know how you make a 870 kick less than everybody else minus reduced load or pushing less lead out the barrel. Aww, I know, you got one of them hydraulic assisted recoil stocks don't you?
No. Vang Comp barrel work. Any other smart ass questions?

Absolutely not. Custom barrel work on a 200 dollar shot gun tells me all I need to know. Now it blows your ears and eyes out instead recoiling like it is supposed to do.

Absolutely not. Custom barrel work on a 200 dollar shot gun tells me all I need to know. Now it blows your ears and eyes out instead recoiling like it is supposed to do.
So what kind of barrel work reduces kick except a muzzle brake? That’s all the road blocker is. And yes, it makes it louder. (Not a lot) I don’t know about hurting your eyes.

Thats another good thing about the Road blocker, has threaded barrel for a suppressor.

So what kind of barrel work reduces kick except a muzzle brake? That’s all the road blocker is. And yes, it makes it louder. (Not a lot) I don’t know about hurting your eyes.

Thats another good thing about the Road blocker, has threaded barrel for a suppressor.
Well, it actually has a threaded barrel for screw in choke tubes. But the Salvo uses an adapter that screws into the choke tube threads.

Well, it actually has a threaded barrel for screw in choke tubes. But the Salvo uses an adapter that screws into the choke tube threads.
Will it screw into oem choke threads?

Top Back Refresh