What's new

Staccato Holsters

I’ve got a dozen or more 1911 holsters for my Para P-12,13’s. Don’t know if they fit staccato. The Blackhawk retention holster people disparage is very good for owb. The ND stories are people without trigger/thumb safety discipline IMO. I like galco iwb and another I had made by a retired guy in the 90’s.

I've tried it in my 1911 holsters, its a no-go. Theres companies that make Staccato specific holsters, I just don't know which are worth a damn.

I’ve got a dozen or more 1911 holsters for my Para P-12,13’s. Don’t know if they fit staccato. The Blackhawk retention holster people disparage is very good for owb. The ND stories are people without trigger/thumb safety discipline IMO. I like galco iwb and another I had made by a retired guy in the 90’s.
Yup. Im a fan of the Blackhawk serpa holster too. The only people Ive heard that had accidents probably shouldnt been carrying a weapon.

Im super happy with my tenico certum 3. They also make light bearing, and other holsters. It's AIWB and i use it with a 5" govt.

Top Back Refresh