What's new

Spinoff: Do you trust the media?

Do you trust the media?

• Total voters
Didn't we have this thread last month? Since when do you trust anything anyone says unless you can use it to beat down someone else in an argument on the internet?

I am constantly entertained by people who say they don’t trust the media, but then refuse to look at any evidence provided by alternative media because they are not a mainstream source.

There is no such thing as news anymore. The is only editorialization and propaganda. No reason to trust any MSM news source definitely don’t trust any person who does.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Sure fer entertainment value:laughing:
news.jpg

I hate going to my parents house because they’re addicted to Fox News and don’t play anything but the news at all times. Annoying as fuck

The bias of each media outlet is fairly well known and fairly upfront for anyone with more than two brain cells.

The real bias comes in what they do NOT report on rather than what they do.

I pay very little attention to the news. Definitely don't seek alternate sources for confirmation bias.

Not exclusively at all. They ALL spin shit to fit whatever their agenda is at the moment. Once you know what they're trying to say you can figure out the facts a lot easier.

Nailed it, my thoughts exactly.

Democrat Underground, I think it's a forum where all the Democrats reee about the evil right.

I trust breast milk from Bruce Jenner more.

Top Back Refresh