What's new

Spin-off, how many of you have had a vehicle stolen?

In '96 I had my '79 F150 and 2 brand new Arctic Cat sleds stolen right off a down town street in broad daylight. They smashed out the pass wing window and drilled the ignition, Truck was recovered 2 days later and sleds were MIA until the day before insurance was to pay out. Turns out the cops had those sleds and were working with insurance to try to get me to inflate my claim in order to deny it and nail me with insurance fraud.:mad3::mad3:

I only found out because someone at the sled dealer called me up and ratted them out to me.

I had my first car stolen last fall. Was driving home from work and I rear ended a Subaru in my 08 Dodge Magnum. Was my cheap work car with a 6 cylinder. Didn't want to pay for a tow, so I left it off the side of the road until the weekend. Somebody stole it off the side of the road. And yes it was stolen, not towed. Didn't really care about the car, but had a few sentimental things in there that I wanted

Had vehicles broken into twice, but knock on wood none ever actually stolen.
Same, and that was with keys in the ignition.

Had my car parked out back at the shop for few days while I was using one of my trucks. Hopped in to go home and the seat was reclined and it smelled like a rotting trash can.

They got mud all over the place and left a half eaten lollipop stuck to the dash. Stole some spare change and a phone charger left a pile of random phone chargers.
Had a $1000ish dollar chainsaw and a gas can stolen there as well. Gas can was full of old oil and diesel for lighting a fire.

Top Back Refresh