What's new

South Park Antifa

grumpy356

bordering on illiterate
Member Number
South Park has never pulled any punches on politic, But will they have the courage to do a BLM v. Antifa bit?

Honestly, they could do a whole movie on the first half of 2020.

Yes they'll do it.

No, they are liberals, and don't have the balls.

I'm not making a real poll because I am lazy.

South Park usually has no problem mocking anyone or anything. But, I think they’re gonna stay away from this one for a while.

South Park may make it, but will the Liberal fucks at Comedy Central air it?

They can touch Covid no problem. I don't think that they will touch BLM. Maybe they will do a bit on Antifa but not BLM. They would be showing their privilege.

I live in the real South Park, as in my kids went to South Park High School, there is no Antifa here:flipoff2:
There was a protest March last week, old whites blocking 1 lane of a state highway with signs saying "White silence equals Black violence". I don't watch cartoons. :flipoff2::flipoff2:

Last edited:
They pulled their muslim Allah episode pretty quick a few years back.

They can touch Covid no problem. I don't think that they will touch BLM. Maybe they will do a bit on Antifa but not BLM. They would be showing their privilege.

They already did in season 20 or 21. My wife now has a "tokens life matters" shirt that she cant wear outside the house ever now based off the show. Butters also went alt-right and made fun of BLM at the same time for a bit after getting dumped, with the #weinersout movement.
I cant wait for this upcoming season, so much material!!

Last edited:
Eric Cartman is seen as a pretty hard core racist. Kyle is a Jew. It's likely there will be a group of "Woke" adults who
put together a blockade in downtown South Park on behalf of the black kid Token although his parents are rich and successful and they'll want nothing to do with it.

Eric will try to come up with ways to tear down the blockade. Kyle will compain that they have a legitimate claim although he'll be kicked out of the area with his family for being Jewish.

That's a plausible scenario from watching past episodes.
__

Last edited:
5A63A740-2BE3-436D-80EA-BE801B8409D3.jpeg
The first time I ever saw SP was the Mr. Hanky Christmas episode and I was high on mushrooms. Talk about a trip.

Top Back Refresh