What's new

Sounds like something one of you clowns would do....

Tin Roof

Rusted
Member Number
Loc
Iowa
My oldest son bought a used truck with 100k miles on it from a local dealership. We both know some of the people at the dealership in both sales and service, and it's a pretty reputable dealer. 2k miles later... there's an engine noise. He takes it in and they tell him it needs a new engine. The shop quotes him $8700. As expected my son flips out on them and this leads into a multiple day back and forth between him and various levels of management with them finally offering to pay him all of his money including down payment back, and are giving him a good deal on a different used truck in his price range. This one also has 100k-ish miles. There's more to all that, but in the end he's going to be happy and they are treating him right.

Anyway... here's where the fun part happens. This morning he texted the salesman he knows well there (they went to high school together) and told him to call about the used truck deal. That was about 8am and as of 1pm he hadn't heard back yet. Then his really good friend that works in the shop called him and said "did you send a picture of your asshole to the salesman?" :lmao::lmao: My son said no, why? Well apparently the salesman texted the wrong number back, and whoever he texted sent him a picture of some guy's asshole spread open. :lmao::lmao: They were trying to figure out what to do next because they thought it was my son, and thought that was his answer to the used truck deal.... :lmao:

My son was laughing so hard when he called me to tell me this that he could barely talk. I had real tears from laughing listening to the story. I wish I could have heard the conversations in that office... :laughing:

1.) that's freakin hilarious:lmao::lmao::lmao:

2.) damn he is lucky they worked out a deal with him on that first truck.

I haven't tried, but it seems like it would be hard to take a picture of your own asshole. Definitely more effort required than just a quick reply. Props to the asshole sender for their dedication.

Buy a 100k truck from a dealership? The asshole pic was just telling them he likes getting fucked :flipoff2:

I haven't tried, but it seems like it would be hard to take a picture of your own asshole. Definitely more effort required than just a quick reply. Props to the asshole sender for their dedication.

Must be some kind of witchcraft. I've heard theres nudity on the internet, but I havent found any

Must be some kind of witchcraft. I've heard theres nudity on the internet, but I havent found any

My mom says it's because she has the internet filter turned on. As soon as I can figure out where she hides the switch, I'll flip it back on for everyone.

...butt seriously. I want to believe there are no pictures of dude assholes on the internet for me to accidentally stumble across, so let's leave it at that, ok?

It'd take at least 3 people to fuck an ostrich.

Bleach. Drink it or use on teh twisted knot.

It'd take at least 3 people to fuck an ostrich.

200.gif

...butt seriously. I want to believe there are no pictures of dude assholes on the internet for me to accidentally stumble across, so let's leave it at that, ok?

There's near-zero chance of you accidentally stumbling across pictures of dude assholes on the internet. :flipoff2:

I'm going to leave that up to the other creative members of this board to prove you wrong.

My apologies - what I typed appears in retrospect to be a generality.

I was referring specifically to you looking at dudes' buttholes, and saying that's no accident :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh