What's new

Something useless about your day

The Internet

Member Number
Replaced a posi-temp shower valve at a rental in 10 minutes, including having the water turned off.

Now on eat my dinner, a half dozen steak tacos.

BTW - The Internet endorses irate, screw pirate. :flipoff

Kid made me play Scrabble.
20200520_213108.jpg

Spent most of the day cleaning and organizing roller chain, and sorting connecting and offset links into a storage case for easy access. I dunno how we ended up with so many damn connecting and offset links, but we have a ton. It's been in a pile in a metal box and a few 5 gallon buckets for years, but now that it is organized hopefully I can actually use them. It was such a hassle to find what you needed before that it was easier to just go to town and buy what you needed instead of digging through what we already had. This fixes that issue.

Dog got up around 0315 and started whining to go out, evidently she was woken up by the fox that lives in the neighborhood crying to get sexed up. My Mrs. was like what's that crying? Is it safe to take her out?

If anyone needs a great UTV rental in Pigeon Forge, TN check out exorent.net

Also if you find yourself needing a car rental while in Pigeon Forge or the surrounding areas, go see pigeonforgeautorentals.com

or don't. I am just trying to get some more links to my businesses.

If you have a website and can give me a link that would be awesome, I will link back to you.

Also if you find yourself needing a car rental while in Pigeon Forge or the surrounding areas, go see pigeonforgeautorentals.com

If you have a website and can give me a link that would be awesome, I will link back to you.
The gotdamn farmers market was closed today and the food truck at the park was shite! So we had to go have delicious Mexican at the brewery. :flipoff2:

yellow star motherfucker :flipoff2:

So I picked up a pair of 100lb propane tanks for free intending to make fuel tanks out of them. Turns out they're both mostly full. Am I gonna kill myself running a propane torpedo heater indoors to offset my heating bills this winter?

I had one running in a 12'x70' space, warming it up from 40* it was bad.

Top Back Refresh