What's new

Someone drove through a parade here in Waukesha.

1666853939973.png

And after i'm done plowing it with my wood, i'm gonna whip out her rubber schlong and continue plowing that plushie until it's plum soaking wet. :smokin:

I think it was brilliant. He will be given so much wiggle room on appeals. But WTF; death penalty isn't even on the table. Maybe Hillary can do her thing.
You do know that being your own lawyer means basically no chance of an appeal right?

You do know that being your own lawyer means basically no chance of an appeal right?
Can you expand on your point?🤔

What I've learned in the past:
Even lawyers don't represent themselves in court.

What I've learned watching/following this trial via YT livestream lawyers:
If a person represents themselves in court; said person is expected to know EVERYTHING a trial lawyer knows in regards to all procedures. EVERYTHING.

"Ignorance of the law is not a valid defense." - Judge Jennifer Dorow

Can you expand on your point?🤔

What I've learned in the past:
Even lawyers don't represent themselves in court.

What I've learned watching/following this trial via YT livestream lawyers:
If a person represents themselves in court; said person is expected to know EVERYTHING a trial lawyer knows in regards to all procedures. EVERYTHING.

"Ignorance of the law is not a valid defense." - Judge Jennifer Dorow
From what I understand of it although it is legally possible almost no judge would grant it between the way he handled his trial and the fact most tell you at the beginning of these kind of proceedings that if you are your own lawyer you pretty much are waving all the protections an incompetent lawyer or poor proceedings during a trial that may result would allow as grounds for an appeal

From what I understand of it although it is legally possible almost no judge would grant it between the way he handled his trial and the fact most tell you at the beginning of these kind of proceedings that if you are your own lawyer you pretty much are waving all the protections an incompetent lawyer or poor proceedings during a trial that may result would allow as grounds for an appeal
Yeah; I agree.

You have to know what to appeal on in order to hopefully make it stick, or your appeal will be denied/shot down.
Even experienced lawyers have way less than a 50% chance of succeeding in an appeal.

Yeah; I agree.

You have to know what to appeal on in order to hopefully make it stick, or your appeal will be denied/shot down.
Even experienced lawyers have way less than a 50% chance of succeeding in an appeal.
Yeah basically the point was almost all appeal basis stems from having a bad lawyer. If you're your own lawyer you can't claim that.

Six life sentences. Plus 1,067 years added ‘symbolically’ by the judge.

Great... now the tax payers can pay for it the next 30-40 years.

Seriously, just put him to death.

Six life sentences. Plus 1,067 years added ‘symbolically’ by the judge.

Amazing amount of coverage this got in the news.

Bury him waist deep in the ground and let the deceased peoples family members throw rocks at his head until he stops twitching.
strap him down to the ground and let them drive a pavement roller over him from the feet to his head, slowly.

I've always wanted to see how that actually went down since acme showed it to me as a child.

strap him down to the ground and let them drive a pavement roller over him from the feet to his head, slowly.

I've always wanted to see how that actually went down since acme showed it to me as a child.
Just watch Austin powers!:laughing:

Seriously, putting someone to death cost a lot of money compared to just putting them on cruise control for life. Defending against their appeals cost more than housing them from what I remember. If you really want to put someone to death, pay somebody from the opposing gang in prison a lot of money on their account plus lifetime cigs to shank them 🤷‍♂️

why stop them then? I think they should be able to throw them as long as they want. :confused:

:laughing:

If tossing rocks at a dead guy gets you off have at it. I do not discriminate.

Seriously, putting someone to death cost a lot of money compared to just putting them on cruise control for life. Defending against their appeals cost more than housing them from what I remember. If you really want to put someone to death, pay somebody from the opposing gang in prison a lot of money on their account plus lifetime cigs to shank them 🤷‍♂️
a lot of money?

shit, I bet you could pay another lifer $500 in commissary to get it done.

then just have the new lifer kill the old lifer and roll it over.

Top Back Refresh