What's new

someone buy this

Screenshot_20220803-131054_Facebook.jpg

One of the guys around here has (had?) one. Worked with him a few years back and they he sort of fell of the face of the earth. His had a fiberglass camper of some sort on teh back as well if I remember right.

But for $7k it better not be rusty like that thing is!

It appears to have too many zeroes in the asking price
When I see full retard prices I imagine someone stroking out while hitting the 0. Or an old lady with real bad shakes. :laughing:

One of the guys around here has (had?) one. Worked with him a few years back and they he sort of fell of the face of the earth. His had a fiberglass camper of some sort on teh back as well if I remember right.

Picture 038-2 (1).JPG

Mine?

Nick Cooper, just got out of the army? I built him a bumper, sliders and crossover knuckle for an fj80 axle swap a few years ago then he pretty much disappeared.

Nick Cooper, just got out of the army? I built him a bumper, sliders and crossover knuckle for an fj80 axle swap a few years ago then he pretty much disappeared.
Yeah. I worked with him at the airport for DOT, winter of 2019/2020. Last I heard he transferred to DOT inspections (weigh scales) and was let go after a few months for saying some inappropriate things to or around a co worker. No idea how true that is though.

Haven't heard from him since then. Around the time he was getting out of the Army we was going through NIT for his CDL. He stopped by the shop a few times just to kill time on lunch break.

Top Back Refresh